For me it's: Honey & Clover - don't even get me started ;p Ikemen desu ne - (didn't even watch the korean one before because i knew it was going to be better anyways. seriously it's a typical girl dresses up like girl drama with the same kind of romance shit i was expecting to see. i hated the main girl and guy. it just wasn't for me) and i guess.. my personal taste (although i didn't think it was thaaaat bad.. it's just that i don't find dramas to be bad often) i didn't really watch the ending because it was getting to predictable.
GynGyn wrote: I can't say any of the Tdramas i have seen are "good" but something about them keeps me watching, be it the cheesy sound effects, the same 6 actors/actresses in EVERY drama, over the top acting, wearing the same pants in EVER eppy ("Fated to Love You" OMG how can a billionaire NOT own more than 2 pair of pants!!), the over use of the word "OK" at random times. If it wasn't for "Eat Drink Man Woman" I wouldn't take any Taiwanese cinema seriously.

LMAO! Too true, and I loved FTLY but it was crazy that he didn't switch it up and wear something different. Two awesome things about T-Dramas that are part of the reason I love them so much.

1) Anime/manga adaptations tend to be more accurate and true to the story. They do the characters so well.

2) REAL KISSY KISSY SMEXIN

:p
blackstar_aria wrote: Dude you are totally right. I am really surprised if a tdrama is watchable, and I am blown away if its good. However no matter how bad tdramas are I find even less cdramas I like :(

Yeah, the last tdrama I watched was Sunshine Angel. The only reason why I watched it was because of Wu Chun, and it only worsened my view on him LOL. He just can't act for the life of him. And don't even get me started on cdramas LOL...they are just...garbage (imo). I don't think any of them can act well, and it's always Raymond Lam or that Bosco guy. I never feel emotionally attached to the characters, not like kdramas where I bawl my eyes out haha. And they are always either police or detective shows lol
Sleepninja wrote:
2) REAL KISSY KISSY SMEXIN

:p

I am in no way a prude but I think my mouth hit the floor for the sex scene in FTLY I think I have gotten used to bad kissing/hugging from Kdramas, and I haven't watched american shows in so long I'm not as desensitized as I once was.
GynGyn wrote: I am in no way a prude but I think my mouth hit the floor for the sex scene in FTLY I think I have gotten used to bad kissing/hugging from Kdramas, and I haven't watched american shows in so long I'm not as desensitized as I once was.

lol Yeah I wasn't shocked because of what they were doing, just that I am so used to the Kdramas and Jdramas with the awful kiss scenes where they stand stiff as boards and make deer caught in the headlights faces XD Which is why I like the way Tdramas handle those scenes :)
b2uty wrote: i haven't watched Heartsrings yet because ive heard it really bad. but My Princess and Playful kiss are some of my favourites so maybe if you don't like them, while i do, i might like Heartstrings! XD

Heartstings wasn't the worst drama but its not that great. Hey you might like it. The only thing i liked were the lead actors and the music was pretty good. :)
Sadisfied wrote: For me it's:

Honey & Clover - don't even get me started ;p

Ikemen desu ne - (didn't even watch the korean one before because i knew it was going to be better anyways. seriously it's a typical girl dresses up like girl drama with the same kind of romance shit i was expecting to see. i hated the main girl and guy. it just wasn't for me)

and i guess.. my personal taste
(although i didn't think it was thaaaat bad.. it's just that i don't find dramas to be bad often)
i didn't really watch the ending because it was getting to predictable.

You should really try the original korean version of You're Beautiful, its one of my favorite and really good. I honestly started the japanese version and dropped it, i thought it was really bad.
Nana87 wrote: You should really try the original korean version of You're Beautiful....I honestly started the japanese version and dropped it, i thought it was really bad.

indeed Ikemen Desu Ne was wack!
I think I am gonna put it out there- Kdramas bring the drama that is necessary for us addicts
however Jdramas seem to be the most original (although alot of times they just pulled the story from some manga), and Tdramas most certainly bring the uncensored smexy.
lmao i just noticed i misspelled "opinion" hehehe
For me (though I'll probably get lots of hate for this): 3. Goong- I was a bit torn between Heartstrings and Goong for this spot, but Heartstrings has an infinitely better OST, so.... Goong wasn't that bad (I just drop most dramas that I think I'll probably hate very quickly), but it certainly wasn't that good, either. Actually, part of the reason I ended up not liking this is because it's quite overrated. The acting is decent, and I tend to forgive Yoon Eun Hye her flaws, and the overall "look" of the drama was nice, but there were just so many things I was dissatisfied with- the story is cliched and predictable, and the characters aren't very well written. The romance isn't that interesting- it would've been much more interesting if there had been a real love triangle and Yool had had a fighting chance. If this had been a 16 episode drama, I probably would've made it all the way through and been okay with it, but because it has 24 episodes, and so the plot drags and drags and drags, I could only make it about 2/3s of the way through before giving up in boredom/annoyance. 2. Lie to Me- This actually started out okay. For the first half or so, it's your typical romcom- nothing special, but serviceable. Unfortunately for Yoon Eun Hye and Kang Ji Hwan, both of whom are great actors, especially in romcoms, they got landed with awful writing and an awful script. As soon as the two leads (who have pretty good chemistry, but nothing to boast about) show signs of getting together, Lie to Me turns into one gigantic train wreck that no amount of chemistry (or make-out sessions, in this case) or good acting can salvage. 3. Flower Boy Ramyun Shop- For me, this is THE number one most overrated drama, ever. I hate this drama, all the more so because I had such high expectations for it going it, what with all the stellar reviews, and of course Jung Il Woo in the lead role. In fact, Jung Il Woo is probably the only reason why I didn't drop this drama like a hot potato, against my better judgement. Jung Il Woo's cute, and Lee Chung Ah was pretty good as the weird heroine. However, the overacting quickly got on my nerves, and the writing is just plain bad. It took me three attemps to get through just the first episode. It's cliched and repetitive, and the gags (which are also repetitive) aren't that funny- a few poop jokes are fine, but having a poop joke every five minutes gets really irritating. The characters are annoying and inconsistent, and have virtually no character development (Jung Il Woo's character realizing that he's in love, not deathly ill, doesn't count). This turned out to be a shallow comedy, all fluff and no substance- and if it was just that, then it wouldn't even have been as bad as it actually is. It promised a heartwarming, quirky, feel-good comedy- set in a ramyun shop! With hot guys! It delivered on none of these, except maybe the hot guys. Overall, a huge disappointment.
concreteroads wrote:

3. Flower Boy Ramyun Shop- For me, this is THE number one most overrated drama, ever. I hate this drama, all the more so because I had such high expectations for it going it, what with all the stellar reviews, and of course Jung Il Woo in the lead role. In fact, Jung Il Woo is probably the only reason why I didn't drop this drama like a hot potato, against my better judgement. Jung Il Woo's cute, and Lee Chung Ah was pretty good as the weird heroine. However, the overacting quickly got on my nerves, and the writing is just plain bad. It took me three attemps to get through just the first episode. It's cliched and repetitive, and the gags (which are also repetitive) aren't that funny- a few poop jokes are fine, but having a poop joke every five minutes gets really irritating. The characters are annoying and inconsistent, and have virtually no character development (Jung Il Woo's character realizing that he's in love, not deathly ill, doesn't count). This turned out to be a shallow comedy, all fluff and no substance- and if it was just that, then it wouldn't even have been as bad as it actually is. It promised a heartwarming, quirky, feel-good comedy- set in a ramyun shop! With hot guys! It delivered on none of these, except maybe the hot guys. Overall, a huge disappointment.

Jep.
i kinda agree with you..
i laughed SOOOO hard because of the first 3 episodes.
loved the girl character.. but because of those guys she became boring ;[
what a waste of such a perfect girl character!
became all mushy because of the typical love triangle shit.
it didn't have to be so lovey dovey as it became after the fifth or sixth episode.
the focus was on the main two guys while I wanted to see more of the other 2 as well!
i gave it a 7 though because i've never laughed so hard at the first few episodes of a drama before XD
Mary needs to grow a backbone (Also known as Mary Stayed Out All Night) Goong *prepares for the hate* Coffee Prince As always, I feel like the last one needs some explanation. I can't stand Yoon Eun Hye. She may be a nice girl and all that, but for me she's just a terrible actress. The only place she was acceptable in that I have seen was Lie To Me, and that was only in the beginning. Also I must say that the supporting characters in CP were shallow. I found them to just be in the way and not really contributing enough (this goes especially out to mr japanese guy). Only good part was the leading male whom I can't remember the name of at the moment. He's the reason I bothered to finish it at all, and gave it a 4 instead of 1. :/
Sadisfied wrote: Jep.
i kinda agree with you..
i laughed SOOOO hard because of the first 3 episodes.
loved the girl character.. but because of those guys she became boring ;[
what a waste of such a perfect girl character!
became all mushy because of the typical love triangle shit.
it didn't have to be so lovey dovey as it became after the fifth or sixth episode.
the focus was on the main two guys while I wanted to see more of the other 2 as well!
i gave it a 7 though because i've never laughed so hard at the first few episodes of a drama before XD

I kind of agree with you; though the first episode was a horror for me, after that, there were several good episodes with some good laughs, which is why it took me 11 episodes to drop it.

wrote: Goong

*prepares for the hate*

Coffee Prince

As always, I feel like the last one needs some explanation.
I can't stand Yoon Eun Hye. She may be a nice girl and all that, but for me she's just a terrible actress. The only place she was acceptable in that I have seen was Lie To Me, and that was only in the beginning. Also I must say that the supporting characters in CP were shallow. I found them to just be in the way and not really contributing enough (this goes especially out to mr japanese guy). Only good part was the leading male whom I can't remember the name of at the moment. He's the reason I bothered to finish it at all, and gave it a 4 instead of 1. :/

We should be friends. :P I totally agree with you about Goong and Yoon Eun Hye, though she's not on my hate list of actors or anything, since there are much, much worse actresses. In Coffee Prince, I was inclined to give her the benefit of the doubt, since that one was pretty early on in her career. I liked the supporting characters, actually; but I was not a big fan of the writing/Yoon Eun Hye's character. I thought the lead guy acted really well, but the character wasn't that well written. I currently have it on hold, since I feel like this drama is really too long; I would've dropped it, I think, if it weren't for the guys (aside from the second male lead, I'm quite fond of the male characters in this one).
Ok..please Akanishi Jin's fans don't hate me but:)) 1.Yukan Club 2.Why Why Love(I supported Yang Rainie whying in Devil beside you but here I couldn't anymore...anyway Mike He was hote:P ) 3.Brown Sugar Macchiato
i totally agree. I mean, this drama was bad - but then again, it made me laugh, n i waited for more. lol.