Every drama I've ever watched I've at least revisited a bunch of times. XD I like re-watching dramas. Heck i like re-watchign thigns becauseI always forget stuff so it's like I'm watching a drama fresh over. <3
I have watched Ikemen Desu Ne twice, and Pride about five times! I would rewatch some Korean ones, but at 16 hour-and-fifteen minutes a pop, it's hard for me to sit through them even once, even when they are really good. Also, my list of ones I want to try is always growing! I need to accomplish more before I feel relaxed to rewatch some other favorites.
waterbird12 wrote: I have watched Ikemen Desu Ne twice, and Pride about five times! I would rewatch some Korean ones, but at 16 hour-and-fifteen minutes a pop, it's hard for me to sit through them even once, even when they are really good. Also, my list of ones I want to try is always growing! I need to accomplish more before I feel relaxed to rewatch some other favorites.

I'm having that same problem too. Like i'm watching city hunter then, I went and am re-watching King2Hearts. But always loved most of the episodes in K2H.
I am not really a full drama rewatcher, I would just rewatch those scenes that I love. But for Full House i have watched the whole drama twice. :)
more than twice: Kimi wa Petto Pasta Coffee Prince Love Shuffle Sappuri You're beautiful sometimes I just watch drama again in a slower pace if I had a marathon of it :) but the above are special!
Almost all the dramas in my list I've seen at least 3 times if not more. The most I've watched however are A Man's Story, Delicious Gakuin and The Legend. ^^
For me, this is like almost impossible to list cuz I have seen almost every drama I rated 7 and above on my list at least twice... So, but most watched for me would be coffee prince, city hunter, kings 2 hearts, faith, all the gokusens, mars, both bloody Mondays, Kimi in todoke, ma boy. Gosh they re just to much to count and I lost count of how many times I ve seen the ones above...
Ohhh I forgot secret garden and you re beautiful

casey30002002 wrote: For me, this is like almost impossible to list cuz I have seen almost every drama I rated 7 and above on my list at least twice... So, but most watched for me would be coffee prince, city hunter, kings 2 hearts, faith, all the gokusens, mars, both bloody Mondays, Kimi in todoke, ma boy. Gosh they re just to much to count and I lost count of how many times I ve seen the ones above...
Hana Kimi, Personal Taste, Heartstrings, You're Beautiful, Yamato nadeshiko shichi henge
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge = 3 times - my first drama - loved it a lot and now i`m just wishing for a korean version Boys Over Flowers = 4 times - last time with my boyfriend - the first drama ever he fell for :P Hana Yori Dango 1 + 2nd season and the movie + specials= 2 times - and i`ll watch it again in the future City Hunter = 2 times - the 2nd time for my boyfriend You're Beautiful = 3 times - loved the ost and Jang Geun Seok Personal Taste = 2 times It Started with a Kiss = 3 times They Kiss Again = 3 times Playful Kiss = 3 times Playful Kiss YouTube Edition = 3 times My Princess = 2 times Lie to me = 2 times Hana Kimi = 2 times Secret Garden = 2 times and there are eps i re-watched but these here i re-watched them without skipping ^^ all i`ve re-watched touched my soul and made me feel the same even when knew what was next, and the actors are my fav, would stll re-watch some but don`t have time anymore T___T
Korean - Secret Garden, Princess Man, Warrior Baek Dong Su, Fight Japanese - My Girl, Liar Game (1,2 & Final Stage), Iryuu Team Medical Dragon (1,2 & 3) Taiwan - The Fierce Wife
Korean - Secret Garden, The Princess Man, Prosecutor Princess, Goong, My Name is Kim Sam-soon Japanese - Hana Yori Dango, Love Shuffle, Mei-chan no Shitsuji, Team Medical Dragon, Papa to Musume no Nanokakan
Hana yori dango -- Love strucks me the first time i saw Domyouji, I love how he walks the most. so i rewatch it 2times!
Boys over flowers -- Everytime i miss Kim hyun joong i played it. Ohhhmy, Can't rem how many times i saw this drama.
ISWAK & They kissed again -- When i feel so down, i watch it. Hilarious and at the same time, Never fails to brighten my mood. I wont get tired rewatching this for a hundred times!
You're Beautiful: I have watched it 2½ times. xD Hana Kimi: 2 times Heartstrings: soon 3 times, i'm watching it right now~ :)
Hana Yori Dango - 2 times Kimi wa Petto - 2 times LIFE - 2 times Nobuta wo Produce - 2 times Hana Kimi - 4 times My Boss My Hero - 2 times Gokusen all seasons - 3-4 times Atashinchi no Danshi - 2 times Mary Stayed Out All Night - 2 times Anego - 2 times You're Beautiful - 2 times Personal Taste - 2 times Kamikaze Girls - 2 times MR. BRAIN - 2 times One Pound Gospel - 2 times if I'm not wrong