I have re-watched Hana-kimi(japanese), coffee prince, Koishite akuma and gokusen tons of times. Every time I introduce a drama to someone, I show them one of these depending on what their interests are. xD
I've never really watched an entire drama, from start to finish, a second time. I've gone back and rewatched memorable scenes that I love though. I do that a lot. For dramas like: Coffee Prince Capital Scandal Hana Yori Dango It Started With A Kiss King 2 Hearts Boys Before Flowers (yes I know, but I can't help what I like) Que Sera, Sera Soulmate!!! That Fool And a few others. :D
Mary-x wrote: I've never really watched an entire drama, from start to finish, a second time. I've gone back and rewatched memorable scenes that I love though. I do that a lot. For dramas like:

Boys Before Flowers (yes I know, but I can't help what I like) :D

Dont tell me the airport scene with the shoes ..? :p
Coffee Prince and Secret Garden. It's really hard to find a good drama after watching A++ ones.
Coffee Prince: 2 times Secret Garden: 2 times The greatest love: 2 times City hunter: 2 times Lie to me: 2 times Hana Kimi (japanese version - not the remake): 2 times Iljimae: 3 times My girl: 3 times You're beautiful: 4 times
The dramas that I've rewatched from 3 times up are: 1.Gokusen(all of the seasons) 2.Perfect girl evolution 3.ISWAK and TKA 4.Liar Game
(times rewatched) J dorama: LIFE (4) MAOU (2) Hana Yori Dango (3) 1 Litre of Tears (4) K dorama: You're Beautiful (2) Flower Boy Ramyun Shop (2) Mary Stayed Out All Night (2) T dorama: MARS (2), Gloomy Salad Days (3)
I'm not really a fan of re-watching dramas, but: I've watched You're Beautiful twice, and seen certain episodes of certain dramas multiple times. I often return to You're Beautiful as it was my first drama.
Boys Before Flower, Meteor Garden, Mars, 14 sai no Haha, Hana Yori Dango, Smile, Time Between Dog and Wolf, Soredemo Ikite Yuku, 1 Litre of Tears Last Friends Othros no Inu Kimi wa Petto City hunter Coffee Prince My Girlfriend is a Gumiho Nodame Cantabile Glass Mask Those are the one I've seen MORE than 2 times ^^ As you can see, I'm a rewatcher...
boys over flowers 8x :D i actually always cry when i watch it although i know exactly what will happen :D (first drama) coffe prince 5x i just love this drama you are beautiful 3x my name is kim sam soon 3x city hall 2x goong 2x
I've re-watched a lot of my favorite dramas. Never usually count them. Hana Yori Dango, can't just stop at the first season I have to finish all the way to the movie probably like 15 times. Bloody Monday, probably like 7 times Hana Kimi (japan) -17 times Down with love- 3 times You're Beautiful like around 7 times Baby&I 3 times It Started With A kiss like 20 times. There's many more but will stop there. I like to re-watch dramas than watching new ones it seems.
Dream high 1+2, fullhouse :D, half of boys before flowers xD
twinklelie wrote: You're Beautiful at least 3 times because it's so funny
Nobuta wo produce: 2 times
Liar Game: 3 times
Gokusen: I don't even remember but a lot of times ^^
Hana Kimi (2007): 3 times
Most of the time, I re-watch them because they left me good impression or they're funny

I totally have the same reasons why I watch the drama again. With Good Impression or Very Funny.
I had to watch Hana Kimi 07 for 4 or 5 times already. Haha. Really Funny.
Hana Yori for 3 or 4 times.
Nobuta for 3 times now.
Absolute Boyfriend. Twice.
1 Liter of Tears: 3 times.
Stand Up: Twice.
Beck Movie 4 times.
Gokusen 1, 2, 3, Movie and Specials: More than once.
Twice: Kimi Ni Todoke Movie, High School Debut. Atashinchi no Danshi. Death Note 1, 2, L. Goth. Koizora. Nana and Nana 2. The Prince of Tennis. etc. Hehe.
You're Beautiful:2 watched it a second time with my brother Hotaru No Hikari: 3 watched it wiith my brother and once refresh myself on the story for the second season Zettai Kareshi: 2 forgot what happened in the story I am not that much of a rewatcher.
Nine Tailed Fox, Full House & Princess Hours .. can't really remember how many time's I've watched it .
A Love to Kill: 2x
It Started with a kiss: 2x
They Kiss Again: 3-4x ( don't know) it's my favorite Tdrama :))
Hot Shot: 2x
Green Rose: 2x
Prosecutor Princess: 2X
Prince Turns to Frog: 2X
Secret Garden: 3x
You're Beautiful: 2X
The Greatest Love: 2X
Pasta: 2X

i LOVE to watched drama's repeatedly ^_____^V