City hunter, Hana kimi (2007) and shiritsu bakaleya koukou!
For the ones I can't remember how many time I watched them: Bof, Hana Yori Dango, Koizora, Tatta hitotsu no koi. Except for Koizora, "c'est bon pour le moral" :). You're beautiful: 3x Secret Garden; 3x Yamato nadeshiko...: 2x I also rewatch a lot my favourites moments or episodes...

>Queen Seon Deok 4x (my fourth time, i was just watching the scenes between Bidam and Seon Deok ^^)
>Boys Over Flower 2x reason is... Lee min ho...lee min ho.. lee min ho... ^^
>49 days 2x i really like the story.. and i still cry each time..
>Secret garden 3x i just love this drama
>Princess Hours 2x
and so many more.. i tend to re-watch dramas when i miss watching them..
I Miss You - It's still airing but I re watched the episodes while waiting for new ones to air.
Beethoven Virus and City Hall. x3
I usually re-watch episodes I've enjoyed and skip the boring bits Boys over Flowers (I've lost count as to how many times I've watched it) You're Beautiful - 2x Mary Stayed out all night - 3x Goong - 2x Playful Kiss - 2x Coffee Prince - 3x
I know this is out of topic but does anyone know how to 'favourite' dramas to your list? I couldn't find a way.
i've watched goong and the moon that embraces the sun twice so far
It's been a while and I don't want to go back and find mine. LOL

Shota Kun...
Love Shuffle.
Liar Game Series
Don Quixote

Coffee Prince
My Name Is Kim Sam Soon
What's Up Fox

Ji Sub ssi
Cain & Abel
I'm Sorry, I Love You.

9 ends 2 outs
City Hall
Pride

Parts of Lie to Me and Me Too Flower
My lovely sam soon - 4 times Coffee Prince, my girl, and full house - 2 times
you're beautiful...3x. scent of a woman...I stopped counting after 12x...I rewatch it whenever I'm depressed. my lovely samsoon...4x. city hall...3x dal ja's spring...4x oh my lady...2x couple or trouble...2x gaksital...2x a gentleman's dignity...2x sang doo let's go to school...2x greatest love...3x Full House...4x ....and a lot more but that's what I remember now
genger wrote: you're beautiful...3x.
scent of a woman...I stopped counting after 12x...I rewatch it whenever I'm depressed.
my lovely samsoon...4x.
city hall...3x
dal ja's spring...4x
oh my lady...2x
couple or trouble...2x
gaksital...2x
a gentleman's dignity...2x
sang doo let's go to school...2x
greatest love...3x
Full House...4x
....and a lot more but that's what I remember now

I love that you have watched Dal Ja's Spring four times! (edit). It is inspiring me to watch again. I've been meaning to!
My Girl I`ts my all time favorite kdrama
I don't have a habit of rewatching drama... I only did that for a very few drama that I love. Gokusen Trick 1, 2, and 3 History of the Salaryman
Heartstrings and My Princess :L