Boys Before Flower - 2 times Dream High - 2 times Can You Hear My Heart - 2 times Hana Kimi - 3 times City Hunter - 2 times Playful Kiss - 2 times Secret Garden - 2 times You're Beautiful - 3 times
Shining Inheritance; The Princess Man; Dong Yi; Sorry I love you; City Hall; Coffee Prince; Spring Waltz; Stars falling from the sky; Winter Sonata; You're beautiful; Scent of a woman
I've watched Boys Over Flowers and Meteor Garden twice :D But I don't really like rewatching dramas. :DD
Kim Sam Soon ~ 4 times Coffee Prince ~ 4 times Pride What's Up Fox ~ 3 times 9 ends 2 outs The City Hall Don Quixote ~ 3 times Liar Game 1 & 2 and Final Stage Cain & Abel (Shut up! It's So Ji Sub!) Sorry, I Love You (Shut up! It's So Ji Sub!)
Iljimae - lost count of the many many times that's I've rewatched it!!!! That's it. No doubt I will again after Arang&Magistrate!!! Plus anyone like me that only rewatch favourite scenes and episodes?
PrettyBrown_Eyes wrote: Iljimae - lost count of the many many times that's I've rewatched it!!!! That's it. No doubt I will again after Arang&Magistrate!!!

Plus anyone like me that only rewatch favourite scenes and episodes?

I do that too!
I don't know how many times I've watched each, because sometimes I just watch parts and not the whole drama but here's the list: 1.Coffee Prince! As I wrote in the article, best kisses EVER! 2.You're Beautiful because it's really fluffy and cute and I love Sukkie 3.Worlds Within because I just loved it 4.Hana Kimi (2007) because it was one of my first jdramas 5.Hana Yori Dango, first drama I watched, still in love with it! 6.1 Litre of tears
It seems like a lot of people have rewatched Hana Kimi and You're Beautiful
Coffee Prince (2x) Secret Garden (3x) Kim Sam Soon (2x) City Hunter (2 1/2 x) Hana Kimi (1 1/2x) Nobuta Wo Produce (2x - in the same week!) And yes, a lot of these, and more are on my Plan-to-watch-AGAIN List Ex: Time Between Dog and Wolf, Shut UP Flower Boy Band, Pasta!
The only drama I've ever watched more than once is It Started With a Kiss. I never get bored of watching that drama. There are others I'd like to watch again someday, I'm just caught up in watching new ones at the moment.
mr. brain (jdrama) 3x atashinchi no danshi (jdrama) 2x buzzer beat (jdrama) 2x galileo (jdrama) 4x hammer session (jdrama) 2x hana kimi (jdrama) 5x hana yori dango (jdrama) 3x meitante conan (jdrama) 2x my boss my hero (jdrama) 2x nobuta wo produce (jdrama) 2x one pound gospel (jdrama) 2x proposal daisakusen (jdrama) 2x seigi no mikata (jdrama) 2x yamato nadeshiko shichi henge (jdrama) 4x yankee-kun to megane-chan (jdrama) 3x yasuko to kenji (jdrama) 2x woody sambao (tdrama) 2x hi my sweetheart (tdrama) 5x love at first fight (tdrama) 3x boys over flowers (kdrama) 2x smile you (kdrama) 7x my girlfriend is a gumiho (kdrama) 4x my name is kim sam soon (kdrama) 3x playful kiss (kdrama) 4x queen seon duk (kdrama) 6x personal taste (kdrama) 2x
Oh My God! <--nuff said!!