Here's where you can pick 5 dramas and answer some questions about them. Pick 5 dramas you like before reading the questions: 1- Hana Kimi 2007 2- City Hunter 3- You're Beautiful 4- Ouran High School Host Club 5- Sungkyunkwan Scandal 1) Who is your favorite character in 2? Lee Yoon Sung 2) Who is your least favorite character in 1? Hibari--urgh. annoying. 3) What is your favorite episode of number 4? Episode 5, when Kyoya brings out the "naive" card. 4) What is your favorite season of number 5? There's only one season, so...irrelevant. 5) What is your favorite relationship in 3? Hwang Tae Kyung/Go Mi Nyeo 6) What is your anti-relationship in 2? Da Hye / Lee Yoon Sung 7) How long have you watched 1? A few times since I first saw it in 2009. 8) How did you become interested in 3? I had never watched a Korean drama before, and it was ranked high, so I picked it up. 9) Who is your favorite actor in number 4? Daito Shunsuke as Kyoya Ootori 10) Which show do you prefer more: 1, 2, or 5? 2. So much action, suspense, political intrigue, romance, and bromance. 11) Which show have you seen more episodes of: 1 or 3? 3. You're Beautiful is 16 eps; HK only 12. 12) If you could be anyone from 4, who would it be? Haruhi Fujioka. She's my favorite forever. 13) How would you kill off your least favorite character in 5? Find a way to bribe his son to do it. 14) Would a 3/4 crossover work? It might, if Ouran had a Korean version. 15) Pair two characters in 2 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple: Prosecutor and Lee Yoon Sung 16) Overall, which show has the better cast: 3 or 5? That's hard. Three has great actors and so does 5. I'll say 5, only because Yoo Ah In is so much love. 17) Which has a better theme song: 2 or 4? 2, hands down, but I like 4's theme.
My dramas:

1. 49 Days
2. White Christmas
3. Liar game
4. Mr. Brain
5. Binbo Danshi

1) Who is your favorite character in 2?
Choi Chi Hoon (played by Sung Joon)

2) Who is your least favorite character in 1?
That annoying female waitress.

3) What is your favorite episode of number 4?
Probably the one with Satoh Takeru as a pianist.

4) What is your favorite season of number 5?
There’s only one season…

5) What is your favorite relationship in 3?
Well, there’s pretty much only one relationship, between Akiyama-kun and Nao, which I don’t like at all. He’s way too good for her.

6) What is your anti-relationship in 2?
Eun Soo with Park Moo Yul. She’s neither pretty enough, nor nice enough for him.

7) How long have you watched 1?
It took me some 2 weeks, I guess.

8) How did you become interested in 3?
Perhaps a friend recommended it. The plot sounded really interesting, as logic games are very much my cup of tea, and I like Matsuda Shota.

9) Who is your favorite actor in number 4?
Kimura Takuya, of course.

10) Which show do you prefer more: 1, 2, or 5?
My favorite is White Christmas, so 2. It definitely left something in me, I felt something inside indeed after watching it.

11) Which show have you seen more episodes of: 1 or 3?
They both have 20 episodes (if counting both seasons of Liar Game), but I have also watched the first movie, so I’ll say Liar Game, which is number 3.

12) If you could be anyone from 4, who would it be?
Yuri Kazune because I would get to work with such genius as Tsukumo.

13) How would you kill off your least favorite character in 5?
Chop her head off with an axe?

14) Would a 3/4 crossover work?
It actually might. Based on topics, it would, but it might be too much of brain plots for it to be interesting.

15) Pair two characters in 2 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple:
That mad assistant of the murderer and Mad Mireu. They look good together, but they’re different – she’s mad and evil and he’s great.

16) Overall, which show has the better cast: 3 or 5?
Tough one. 3 has Matsuda Shota, 5 has Oguri Shun. I’ll say 3 though, cause I think Shota fitted his character even better than Oguri to his.

17) Which has a better theme song: 2 or 4?
2. I don’t exactly remember the theme songs themselves, but White Christmas’s OST is pretty great.
1- Nobuta wo Produce 2- Love Shuffle 3- Nodame Cantabile 4- Coffee Prince 5- King2Hearts 1) Who is your favorite character in 2? Ojiro~ 2) Who is your least favorite character in 1? Kasumi... who else? :P 3) What is your favorite episode of number 4? all...can't pick most fav... :P 4) What is your favorite season of number 5? there's only 1 season :) 5) What is your favorite relationship in 3? chiaki senpai+nodame...that's why i love it... :P 6) What is your anti-relationship in 2? Reiko and her husband...weird.. 7) How long have you watched 1? First watched it in 2006, and last re-watched it few months ago, i think.. 8) How did you become interested in 3? Just a random pick...lol 9) Who is your favorite actor in number 4? Oh~ Gong Yoo! 10) Which show do you prefer more: 1, 2, or 5? Aw, really can't pick!but quick answer for now is 2 11) Which show have you seen more episodes of: 1 or 3? 1, because I re-watched it more then 3,,kekeke 12) If you could be anyone from 4, who would it be? EunChan~ I want GonYoo!lol 13) How would you kill off your least favorite character in 5? he already got killed in a good way, so well.. 14) Would a 3/4 crossover work? i doubt it.. 15) Pair two characters in 2 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple: Kairi and Kei...mist be weird, but cute.. :) 16) Overall, which show has the better cast: 3 or 5? huah....humm,,I'll say...gah, hard! err... 3?because can't imagine the character with different cast :) 17) Which has a better theme song: 2 or 4? 4!!!i love the songs from c4, for sure! :)
I'm intrigued by the randomness of the questions, lol. Good idea! :D

1- King2Hearts
2- Secret Garden
3- Love Shuffle
4- Liar Game
5- Coffee Prince

Joo Won

Bung Gu's right hand man

I can't remember the episode nr., however, when Akiyama fakes a nervous crisis and shouts: "give me your bloodi cards!!"

No further season

Ojiro and Kairi

What's an anti-relationship? A couple I didn't want to be? None

I'm watching it for the *cough cough*... third... time

I was drama-stalking Hiroshi Tamaki

Matsuda Shota

K2H. But I've been pretty much obsessed with all of them

K2H has got 20 episodes as opposed to Love Shuffle, which has 11

Fukunaga-san! I'd have the chance to wear those wonderfully horrid bows and a bob wig... :p

I'd have Eun Chan's sister choke on ramen

Yes. We would have all the Liar Game participants change couples in turn and the Love Suffle friends do a round of Russian Roulette. The only problem is Matsuda Shota, who would have to play two parts... no problem, he can wear glasses, the hair is different anyway and he's versatile enough to pull them off both at the same time. ;)

15) Pair two characters in 2 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple:

Joo Won's mother and Director Park. He's got his unique style to make a woman surrender... :p

I'd say 5. Coffee Prince had one of the best blended ensamble of characters I've ever watched.

Ahhh... although I prefer international music over k-pop, Secret Garden had a perfect ost for the drama. So I'd say 2.
1) LIAR GAME
2) Nobuta Wo Produce
3) Hana Kimi
4) You're Beautiful
5) Don Quixote

Shuuji (Kamenashi)

Kanzaki Nao

the ep with the pasta, epic XD

There's only one season

Mizuki-Sano

none, really

first saw in 2010 and I've re-watched it not so long ago

don't remember exactly, but I think it has something related with the manga

Jeremy

hmm, too hard to pick

1, I guess

Jeremy (I love his character)

poison

I think, because the two are gender-bender stories

Akira-Nobuta

2: Seishun Amigo is my favorite song ever ^^
1. Maou
2. Ikebukuro West Gate Park
3. Strawberry on the Shortcake
4. Hana Kimi
5. Kurosagi

1) Who is your favorite character in 2? Takashi (the King <3)

2) Who is your least favorite character in 1? Naoto's Dad

3) What is your favorite episode of number 4? Episode 5 :D

4) What is your favorite season of number 5? There's only one. And the movie. ^^

5) What is your favorite relationship in 3? Mhh.. Tetsuya and Yui :)

6) What is your anti-relationship in 2? Definitely Makoto and Hikaru!

7) How long have you watched 1? About 3 days.. And rewatching it right now =)

8) How did you become interested in 3? Because Yosuke was in it. <3

9) Who is your favorite actor in number 4? Ikuta Toma.

10) Which show do you prefer more: 1, 2, or 5? The decision between 1 and 2 is way too hard. D:

11) Which show have you seen more episodes of: 1 or 3? 1, because Maou has 11 and SOS has 10. :P

12) If you could be anyone from 4, who would it be? Nakatsu's girlfriend. :P (But not Hibari please. A new one.)

13) How would you kill off your least favorite character in 5? Like Kurosaki planned to in the movie. I hate Katsuragi.

14) Would a 3/4 crossover work? Uhhhm.. That would definitely be interesting at least. xD

15) Pair two characters in 2 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple: Makoto and Takashi? It would strangely be okay. :P

16) Overall, which show has the better cast: I have to say 3. SOS tops it..

17) Which has a better theme song: 2 or 4? 4 actually. ^^ IWGP's is fitting, but not exactly my taste. =)

This was so much fun! I want more questions. :D
1. Shining Inheritance
2. MARS
3. My Girl
4. Aishiteru~Kaiyou~
5. ToGetHer

Chen Sheng

Qi-Luo?s stepfather ~.~

When a random bartender teaches the father about forgiveness ^.^

There?s only one season...

Between Gong-chan and Yu-rin of course

Between Ling and Sha-Zhi... they shouldn?t have dwelled on that one for so long >.<

About three times all the way through, maybe two times halfway...

I had watched My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and after reading comments referring to the ?Hong sister?s drama plot,? I decided to watch another one produced by them - as it so happened, My Girl was rated pretty high, so that's the one I chose

Itaya Yuka as Ozawa Seiko (the mother of the deceased boy)... she really pulled at my heartstrings

My top three favorites o.o Probably Shining Inheritance ? it has about every element I enjoy watching in dramas

#1 ? it has waay more episodes than My Girl

Tomita Yoko, the social worker. She has a tough job, but I?d like to share some of her talent for relating to troubled children

How would I kill off the sister? Well, when she ran away from her debts and left her little sister homeless x(, I?d probably have her drown along the way and never come back -.-

I cannot picture that happening, no... o.o

Tong-Dao and Qi-Luo... she?d have to help him through his homocidal tendencies first, though XD

I?d say #5... only one character stands out as ?bad? in ToGetHer, compared to like five in My Girl...

Definitely MARS... Most awesome opening song ever ^-^
1. king of baking, Kim Tak Goo 2. My girlfriend is a gumiho 3. Operation proposal 4. 49 days 5. Protect the boss 1) Who is your favorite character in 2? - Dae Woong-ah! He is so cute and charming :D 2) Who is your least favorite character in 1? - The evil mother of course.. I hate all evil mothers lol 3) What is your favorite episode of number 4? - I liked all the episodes but my fav... It must be first, because it got me so interested in this drama ;) 4) What is your favorite season of number 5? - There is only one season 5) What is your favorite relationship in 3? - The main characters :> They've got great chemistry but I didn't like everything about them 6) What is your anti-relationship in 2? - Seung Gi's and Hyomin's... lol banana girl.. They just don't match 7) How long have you watched 1? -I stopped at episode 9 idk why... Half year later I watched it from ep 9 and it was very hard for my family to get back the computer lol 8) How did you become interested in 3? - I liked japanese version so I was curious how Koreans will remake it :D 9) Who is your favorite actor in number 4? - Jung Il Woo ofc!! LOL 10) Which show do you prefer more: 1, 2, or 5? - 1. It was simply amazing and I cried a river when it ended 11) Which show have you seen more episodes of: 1 or 3? 1 because it has 30 episodes, and 3 has 16 :> 12) If you could be anyone from 4, who would it be? - I'd love to feel how is it to be a "ghost" and see everything from other perspective.. But I'd not love the tears collectng lol 13) How would you kill off your least favorite character in 5? - I liked all characters.. 14) Would a 3/4 crossover work? - I guess not, it would be too much for me lolol 15) Pair two characters in 2 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple: - Park Dong Joo and Gumiho :> 16) Overall, which show has the better cast: 3 or 5? - 5 has Jaejoong, 3 Yoo Seung Ho... Can't decide! Both casts are great =^^= 17) Which has a better theme song: 2 or 4? - I loved both but I'd say 2 It was fun! ^^ More random questions plz :D
1. King2Hearts
2. Shut Up Flower Boy Band
3. Queen In-Hyun's Man
4. The Greatest Love
5. Nobuta wo Produce

1) Who is your favorite character in 2? Kwon Ji-Hyuk

2) Who is your least favorite character in 1? All the unimportant and stupidly represented foreign actors...

3) What is your favorite episode of number 4? All of them

4) What is your favorite season of number 5? It has only 1 season... alas

5) What is your favorite relationship in 3? ehem... Kim BoongDoo+Choi HeeJin=Ji HyunWoo+Yoo InNa...DUH~

6) What is your anti-relationship in 2? Rivalry between Eye Candy and Strawberry Fields

7) How long have you watched 1? 10 weeks of my broken heart and soul... oh, wiat do you main, how many times I have watched? My favourite parts many~ and at least 2 times every episode...

8) How did you become interested in 3? The plot got me...

9) Who is your favorite actor in number 4? Cha SeungWon... DUH

10) Which show do you prefer more: 1, 2, or 5? My answer will always remain Nobuta, Nobuta, Nobuta...so number 5

11) Which show have you seen more episodes of: 1 or 3? 1, have watched every episode at least twice...

12) If you could be anyone from 4, who would it be? Hopefully Gu Ae Jung, to be loved by DokKo :p

13) How would you kill off your least favorite character in 5? Let her watch how Nobuta is smiling happily with Shuji and Akira

14) Would a 3/4 crossover work? Don't think so, lol, I think BoongDo would try to kill DokKo after several mintes together :p But as both have Yoo InNa in them, it miight~ hmmm... this is interesting...

15) Pair two characters in 2 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple: ShilBa and the President? :D

16) Overall, which show has the better cast: 3 or 5? 5 all the way... only Akira would win over anyone and everyone...

17) Which has a better theme song: 2 or 4? 2, Shut Up Flower Boy Band has the BEST OST!!!!
Descendants of the Sun
School 2015
Heartstrings
To The Beautiful You
The Heirs

1) Who is your favorite character in 2? Gong Tae Kwang
2) Who is your least favorite character in 1? David Agus
3) What is your favorite episode of number 4? I don't know, all of them?
4) What is your favorite season of number 5? Only one season
5) What is your favorite relationship in 3? Minhyuk and his food
6) What is your anti-relationship in 2? None
7) How long have you watched 1? I watched it in June 2016 (it was my first completed drama ever). I rewatched MANY scenes countless time but never full rewatched it.
8) How did you become interested in 3? The cast - Park Shin Hye, Yonghwa, Kang Min Hyuk xo
9) Who is your favorite actor in number 4? Anyone that appeared at all even a guest? D.O

Edit: Okay the rest of my questions got deleted for some reason by MDL once I clicked submit lol, cbf retyping it all