Okay so for this I did some searching on my own to see if I could find any dramas that would have a Poor Guy/Rich Girl scenario and the only one that came remotely close was Couple or Trouble. So that got me thinking why is it that there are more Poor Girl/Rich Guy? Is it because most drama viewers are female or just an easier story scenario to write? So I have two questions about this particular scenarios. Which scenario do you guys prefer? What dramas have you seen that scenario in?
I watched Poor girl/rich guy (Secret Garden) theme but I prefer poor guy/rich girl theme......
Looking forward to this: Wind Blows in Winter
I do I do Take care of the young lady A love to Kill Innocent Man Those are the poor guy rich girl scenarios off the top of my head...there are probably more but I prefer the poor girl rich guy story..I am old fashioned like that lol
In Tatta Hitotsu no Koi the plot concerns a poor guy and rich girl too.
The Snow Queen. i really like it. I do I do was alright, i wont rewatch. innocent man gives me heart burn and take care of the young lady was just plain bad, IMO.
Zeni Geba
I Love Lee Tae Ri(sort-of)

Zeni Geba is 'Poor Guy/Rich Girl'... well poor guy infiltrates the family of rich girl and uses her to become insanely rich guy. Been awhile since I last watched it, but it's still one of my most-liked jdramas (:

Poor Girl/Rich Guy is so overused that I don't really like them as much, but no matter how many, they're still being made. Like you said, probably because of the overall drama audience.
This is so weird today I was thinking about how I wish there were more poor guy/rich girl dramas out there. I love those. I dunno why there isn't a lot. I mean I guess maybe because dramas tend to appeal women but...I love my poor guys. Just as much as the delinquent guys. I find I get annoyed with the rich guys too much. XD
I watched some "Poor Guy/Rich Girl" dramas and I can't say that I enjoyed them that much but "Poor Girl/Rich Guy" manage to keep me entertained although I started to hate the stupid repetitive plot over and over (especially in K-Dramas).
I don't prefer either, but most of what I watch is rich guy & poor girl, I think The Innocent Man was the exception... Either way, can't there be just 1 drama where both are poor or not rich nor poor?
I thought most dramas were based on this 'rich/poor divide' romances? Name the amount of dramas were the 'daughter' went abroad to 'study' for a year! =P In my opinion; too many dramas run off this tired formula. A relatively recent one that you should check out would be Kim Jae Won's latest; 'Can you hear my heart?'
Poor guy, rich girl. You just don't see it as much since dramas tend to be shown more for girls than guys.
I think I like the poor girl and rich guy better, but honestly I'm fine either way. But what I really want to watch is a drama where both leads are rich, snobby, and arrogant. I think I've watched a drama like that, but I can't figure out what it was. I like seeing a good power struggle between the leads.
A lot of JDramas seem to have it where they are both poor, but usually the second lead guy is rich. Or if they're both poor they don't end up together. Which sucks.
idc but quite obviously in life that girls like guys with money and guys dont really care as much whether the girl is rich
I grew up on American Dramas and became more accustomed to the poor guy/rich girl but now since i got into korean dramas the girl is always poor. Honestly i kind of want to watch one with the rich girl falling for the poor guy