Week 31 - 90 Days of Love, Shark, Cruel City, Equator Man
Week 30: Asuko March
Week 31: Q10
Paquito-D9 wrote: Week 28 - The Bridal Mask, Thank You, 1 Litre of Tears, Love Shuffle

All of them in one week???? HOW?!?!
i finish it in 2 days :D im pretty free hehe
Rourou wrote: Well, there are drama addicts who finish a drama in three or four days *cough* me when I was addicted *cough*

it takes me 2 days to finish a drama i am pretty free hehe :D
Heh, I'm on the average of finishing a drama every 2 or 3 days, sometimes less if the airing dramas that I watch are over. Finished Monstars yesterday, started yesterday. Finished To The Beautiful You on Wednesday, started Monday. those are my examples :P So far since April I've finished about 60 dramas, hoping to get 100 by the end of the year. This is a serious dramaholic problem LOL
I had an enormous break, like month or more xDD haha so starting again, but will write the ones I have watched and written here before...

Week 1 - The Greatest Love; Dream High 2
Week 2 - Bloody Monday; Bloody Monday 2
Week 3 - Ghost
Week 4 - Akumu Chan
Week 5 - My Princess
Week 6 - Mop Girl; The Princess' Man (rewatched 2nd time <3); Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou; Jang Ok Jung <3
Week 32 - Cruel City
Week 29: Hana Yori Dango 2 Week 30: Nine: Nine Times Travels Week 31: I Hear Your Voice
30.Scent of a Woman 31.She is Wow 32.I Hear Your Voice 33.Monstar I am a week ahead but feel like I am going to fall behind soon. I am out of town one week and Have to work over time for inventory.
Week 32:
Ma Boy
That Winter, The Wind Blows
HUNTER ~Sono Onnatachi, Shoukin Kasegi~
I finish a 16 episode drama in 1 day and a thew hours :D
Week 32 - My Sweet Seoul Week 33 - Cain and Abel, Fugitive: Plan B Week 34 - Capital Scandal, She is Wow Week 35 - Oohlala Spouses, Special Affairs Team TEN
such a lovely challenge, defiantly joining let's week1 begin ^^
Week 33:
Goen Hunter
Week 34:
Q.E.D.
Week 35:
n/a