JenniferBebo wrote: yes i agree with you there nothing likea good fight! Prime example I love watching Lis & Han argue over KNG its a joy to behold the insults being thrown back & forth hehehe

& ur lucky Rita the 2 biggest fans of MGIAG on this forum are SN & C4U who are both really nice/sweet girls (at least I thought they were until they started the Dramatards thread now im a little scared) :D

Wow, they even have the same avatar subject... REALLY SCARY!!!

*P.S. If I say I love Nakatsu, am I forgiven a little?*;);)
Fatema Fathalla wrote: Wow, they even have the same avatar subject... REALLY SCARY!!!
;)

Hahaha yes i just realised that now, they are like two peas in a pod :D
Fatema Fathalla wrote: Wow, they even have the same avatar subject... REALLY SCARY!!!

Haha you're forgiven :p Nakatsu is awesome : D haha. [Still love Seung Gi the most though! : p]

If you say you love Nakatsu, I will give you cookies ^.~
Ja~ be back in a few hours.
Honestly, I can't imagine anyone not loving this guy:

ROFL

Thanks for the cookies!!! ;)
Sara wrote: Honestly, I can't imagine anyone not loving this guy:

ROFL

Thanks for the cookies!!! ;)

That is the sexiest picture I have ever seen! lol
Hahaha gotta love Nakatsu!! :p
Okay ladies...he's got a little schmutz dribbling down his chin and his eyes are glowy Purple! Is that Rita's reflection I see in his eyes? She mesmerized him into a drooling state. What are these from? The same drama? I want to check it out.

Here's two more I dropped and why...ehem! back on topic.

Call Of The Country: My rating is.. "ZZZZZZ...what? I was sleeping? Let me just wipe this sleep drool off my chin"
Exhibition of Fireworks: My rating is.. "WHY KANG JI HWAN? WHY? it's okay baby..Hong Gil Dong is right around the corner!"
Maybe I shld give J-dramas another chance u guys are brainwashing me into watching HK :D
arlyn cortez wrote: Okay ladies...he's got a little schmutz dribbling down his chin and his eyes are glowy Purple! Is that Rita's reflection I see in his eyes? She mesmerized him into a drooling state. What are these from? The same drama? I want to check it out.

Here's two more I dropped and why...ehem! back on topic.

Call Of The Country: My rating is.. "ZZZZZZ...what? I was sleeping? Let me just wipe this sleep drool off my chin"
Exhibition of Fireworks: My rating is.. "WHY KANG JI HWAN? WHY? it's okay baby..Hong Gil Dong is right around the corner!"

They are from the Jdrama Hana Kimi. The first one, not the re-make :)
PooyaUma wrote: Maybe I shld give J-dramas another chance u guys are brainwashing me into watching HK :D

Yes! Join us, we have cookies :)
arlyn cortez wrote: Okay ladies...he's got a little schmutz dribbling down his chin and his eyes are glowy Purple! Is that Rita's reflection I see in his eyes? She mesmerized him into a drooling state. What are these from? The same drama? I want to check it out.

Haha it's all from Hana Kimi :D

@RF - yes you should :p Hana Kimi is so funny! Cheesy at times, but heartwarming and something that can be watched again and again (: - And Nakatsu is the best part! :D haha
Linda B Quinon wrote: They are from the Jdrama Hana Kimi. The first one, not the re-make :)

Hana Kimi has been sitting in my plan to watch list for a few months now. Time to upgrade!
tajiia wheeler wrote: Yes! Join us, we have cookies :)

Damn it u know my weakness, u had me at cookies ... :p

Taylor wrote:
Haha it's all from Hana Kimi

@RF - yes you should :p Hana Kimi is so funny! Cheesy at times, but heartwarming and something that can be watched again and again (: - And Nakatsu is the best part! haha

hmmm i hope this turns out to be like The Greatest Love moment where i steadfastly refused to watch it (cos i had an irrational dislike of CSW) was talked into it by flo & absolutely loved Dokko Jinia by the end of it :D