whoopsie daisy lol
here it is AGAIN

kamz wrote:
n jeanie, i saw that!!!!!!! :p lol

Lordie bless that hottie Binnie...
jeanie65jh wrote:
The magic of EDIT!!!

how do u edit? i still can't figure it out

ok if this works this will be the 1st time i've seen the edit button. i'm following instructions to see if this will work. *crossing fingers*

and if this works i owe rainflower a huge thank u...

arigatou gozaimasu
jeanie65jh wrote: Take a look see back on page 5 for some more JaeJoong loveliness.

i already did but had to add my appreciation to the mix hehe
boutux wrote: how do u edit? i still can't figure it out

Lis did create a thread about how to edit i dont follow her instructions i just log out then edit button will appear & then i click on advanced sign in again & voila u can edit ur post it is a bit of a palaver though LOL
I like ur first pic LF he is actually pointing to where he wants to be kissed lol
oo er i triple posted did anyone notice ...SPAM POLICE on their way.... hides
RainFlower wrote: Lis did create a thread about how to edit i dont follow her instructions i just log out then edit button will appear & then i click on advanced sign in again & voila u can edit ur post it is a bit of a palaver though LOL

i tried what u said. nope the edit button never appeared. it does not exist... that is a figment of ur imagination and an object in my mdl dreams. ... damn u elusive edit button! *shakes fists at mdl*
See C4U why cant u be obssessed with someone smoking hot like Jaejoon instead of LSG now if Jaejoong was on a +/- game i wld deffo be on ur side :)
boutux wrote: i tried what u said. nope the edit button never appeared. it does not exist... that is a figment of ur imagination and an object in my mdl dreams. ... damn u elusive edit button! *shakes fists at mdl*

ok i will prove it to u lol

this is post edit
RainFlower wrote: See C4U why cant u be obssessed with someone smoking hot like Jaejoon instead of LSG now if Jaejoong was on a +/- game i wld deffo be on ur side :)

Haha I like Jaejoong but I can't help my love for Seung Gi :p Haha. Kikwang can't even reach Seung Gi :p

By the way - Jaejoong was on one of the death games LOL he died...haha
boutux wrote: how do u edit? i still can't figure it out

Boutux...it took me a while to get the hang of it, but this link helped me a whole lot.

http://www.mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?535-Editing-A-Post

and...because this is still the Kissing Booth thread...Let's have a little hotness along with the helpiness shall we?

who feels better? I know I do.