That's KHJ in that gif? ..okay, new appreciation. And I'll say it again..He looks SO MUCH BETTER with his hair short. (and I like long hair!)
Yup jeanie that's kim hyun joong <3 kiss kiss kiss.
I like long hair too hahaha, but yeah KHJ looks really hot with short hair, and that gif... yum yum!
oh! spams everywhere, must get the hidden files and uncover "hotness overload"
ok i got it to work. i edited a post on page 7. thanks for the help rainflower, for some reason the edit button didn't want me to see it. but now i know what a pain in the ass it is to edit.

anyways back to the sexy men

hiro

more sexy hiro

sexy yutaka with short hair and goatee *sigh*

yutaka with long hair no scruff and still hot.
lips pictures haha... love it!

boutux my hero!!! ><
I was just about to spam with Takenouchi heehee
here is him again, yum, yum

camouflagemik wrote: KIM HYUN JOONG

umm...i just want to thank the divine creator/natural selection/whatever for this work of art, lol. and thank you camouflangemik for bringing it to my attention.

this guy needs to be readded as well ;)
NinaJade82 wrote: here is him again, yum, yum

Those lips are seriously dangerous, hehe
nina i swear i don't want a kissing booth with yutaka. i need somewhere a lil more private to act out all my naught thoughts. :D

i'd tap that...just saying. he is one sexy man. and even as he's getting a lil older he just keeps getting sexier. anyways compared to the rest of you i'm not that young so i'm good at looking at the men in their 30's and 40's just as much as the barely legal youngsters that make me feel like a pedophile.
boutux wrote: yep he looks best with short hair. i prefer to remember him as the hottie from shinobi with the mole. not many ppl look hot with moles but he does. and yes nina his lips fit in this thread very well.

I didn't see this post sorry... yeah, I love long hair and vampires, he looks like one hahaha, love him. He is so odd, he is like the Johnny Depp of Japan (I call him that) always wearing weird stuff and acting in weird roles ^^ ... but yeah, his lips are too perfect. Like I said, whatever his oddness might be, his face is perfect. :)
Kawaikochan wrote: Those lips are seriously dangerous, hehe

hahaha kawai... seriously, he needs to be stop by the kissing-booth police. ;)
boutux wrote: nina i swear i don't want a kissing booth with yutaka. i need somewhere a lil more private to act out all my naught thoughts. :D

i'd tap that...just saying. he is one sexy man. and even as he's getting a lil older he just keeps getting sexier. anyways compared to the rest of you i'm not that young so i'm good at looking at the men in their 30's and 40's just as much as the barely legal youngsters that make me feel like a pedophile.

exactly how I feel so I keep posting pictures of men older than me hahaha... we can have them in our kissing booth boutux, no worries ;)
And yeah, if you read my first post you will see how brave I'm trying to be at wishing Takeshi and J at my kissing-booth. I think Ill died first before getting to them. In the other hand, if I had them in a private place, candles, drinks... etc. Hahaha, one can only dream. :)