He looks good in that second pic Nina.
Here is more of oddie Jo haha I just love giving him names, he so strange, its cute ><

Okay boutux, I have spams enough haha... hope this lips are good enough for a while lol :p
LisNoir wrote: He looks good in that second pic Nina.

Shinobi: Heart Under Blade (romeo and juliet ninjas, adapted from the manga :) )
NinaJade82 wrote:
Okay boutux, I have spams enough haha... hope this lips are good enough for a while lol :p

yep he looks best with short hair. i prefer to remember him as the hottie from shinobi with the mole. not many ppl look hot with moles but he does. and yes nina his lips fit in this thread very well.
I nominate ueda's lips:

Did someone ask for Shota-kun?
No prob, my photo shelves are well filled, and he's too lovely not to be listed here over and over... ;)

It's great to be back, in the kissing thread no less!
A hug to everyone. :D
Park Shi hoo. Well Well..lookie here..I'd totally kiss you Buddy. just so you know.

i'm watching love shuffle. a drama i regretful shrugged off into my on hold list months ago. but i'm watching it now and i have to say that i'm a new passenger on the loving shota train. i prefer him with longer hair like in ur 2nd pic or longer like in liar game.
Jeanie.....love both...but my fave is the second one...lol
Why aren't they showing up...must repost.

The magic of EDIT!!!
oh crap...really Jean?
multiples of the same pic have been posted....which could be considered spam. I hope I don't get lectured.