There are some things in life that should not be taken away. Some things...if they are taken away, must be rebuilt. And you know what they say...If you build it...they will come!

WHO DO YOU WANT AT A KISSING BOOTH? {This thread is not gender specific, all are welcome} C'mon Ladies and Gents...Let's get posting!!

You've seen 'em before but here they are again..No Pimply Faced Russian Hacker can take away their kissability...and besides, the jerk didn't hack my Photobucket store!!

kiss kiss kiss!!

Oh yes..KISS KISS KISS
SoSog5.jpg

Seriously...I would pay for a thousand kisses...maybe more.

Hahaha Jeanie d:

I'll share the few I want haha (:

Lee Seung Gi

Lee Kikwang

Ikuta Toma

Jiro Wang

Hey Matsuda Shota fans...Let's get it going here. Now that I've watched Love Shuffle I am ready for some kissable pics up in this house!
Here I go...lol

Heechul and Siwon

Matsuda Shota

YSY

Just about all of them...lol

no all my sexy pics that skye shook his finger at are gone. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

can i at least put up like 1 shirtless pic of yamapi and sakurai sho...please? pretty please?
boutux wrote: no all my sexy pics that skye shook his finger at are gone. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

can i at least put up like 1 shirtless pic of yamapi and sakurai sho...please? pretty please?

Just DO IT!
As I have said in the last kissing booth, all I can take is Takeshi-san (Takeshi Kaneshiro) and if I have any energy left in me, which I doubt ill go blindly to J from Luna Sea, but frankly ill pass out before getting to smooch him since the thought of it is enough to make me nose bleed haha.

here are the pictures:
Takeshi ^^

J

Now, where is the eye-candy thread so that I can post my Odagiri Jo? :p
post the odagiri jo pics here please.
My fave Jin Akanish pic:

hehe
[ATTACH=CONFIG]131[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]133[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]134[/ATTACH]since this is th kissing booth thread we should highlight some idols with sexy kissable lips don't you think. (my attempt at keeping it clean...for now)
who is that in the second pic?
my pics did not come out as i wanted them too...wonder why?

but sakurai gets my prize for sexiest lips.
muzishima hiro.

i miss seeing him in dramas. so funny and cute.
you want weirdagiri Jo? ^^ okies... (runs off to get the hidden stash)
As requested by boutux, Odagiri Jo... some of us can't wait for the eye-candy thread haha :p

He has a perfect face (I don't care how odd looking he might seem to others lol) and his hair falls just... amazing.