Oh definitely! I love re-watching dramas, especially my favs. Sometimes when I'm in a drama slump and can't find anything to watch, I rewatch some of my favs. I even find myself re-watching dramas I liked back then that I don't even like that much now. Just for certain scenes tho. ^^
I'm a re-watcher but it depends on the drama and also I have to let pass some time between my first vision of a show and the seconde one. I have a good memory so I remember most of the details and scene during the drama, for this reason I prefer to wait a little bit. 

I know that feel too :( I don't know anyone who likes dramas near my city, therefore I have to watch them alone.
I prefer to not rematch or re read anything or even revisit? Funny thing I just talked about how I dislike, avoid traveling to places I've been.
Only Drama I rematched Boys Over Flowers, Loveholic. Boys Over Flowers was once alone, once with mother, once with a friend :D 
Yes I like to watch older favourite dorama again :)
I only have one drama that I keep re-watching and never get tired, HEALER!  I just rewatch it last week!  
I am a re-watcher, but I just don't have time. The only dramas I have re-watched are You're Beautiful and Panda and Hedgehog years ago. 
I've re-read some books, and re-watched some movies and tv shows. But it's just impossible to have the time as there are so many things to watch! 
I'm not a rewatcher (yet) but I might just rewatch some comedy dramas because most of the time comedy doesn't get boring but it stays as funny as it was the first time around, with suspense and romance dramas I'd rather not because I might dislike them then, for example if I'd rewatch hana yori dango or boys over flowers or any earlier cliche drama I'd probably hate them and rate them 2 but because I've watched them when I was quite a drama newbie they got quite good ratings and impressions from me and that could change when rewatching so 
I guess I would call myself a re-watcher because I like to go back to my favorites when I'm in a drama slump. I've never re-watched an entire drama but I've re-watched my favorite scenes or episodes. There are so many good dramas to watch that I never have time to completely re-watch an old favorite. I re-watch my favorite non-Asian movies at least once a year. Before I discovered Asian dramas my cousin and I used to have sleepovers and re-watch our favorite seasons of American shows like OTH, 7th Heaven and Gilmore Girls. Sometimes I re-watch my favorite episodes of Parks and Rec. 
Yes I am BUT I usually re watch movies after about a year or so, unless I show them to my friends.
I am definitely a re-watcher. I've watched all dramas/movie more than once. Even if I have a new unfinish watch drama in my collection; I would actually watch the old dramas instead. Im a kind of person who afraid to discover something new. haha weirdo. Thats why ONLY if I;m really interested in watching the new dramas then I'll watch. 

Top list of my re-watched drama/movies
Korean - Ugly alert (more than 15 times; all 133 episodes)
Chinese - Love Online to Offline (more than 5 times or more)
Japanese - Lots.... but guess I'll just choose Detective Conan (Whole series including it's movies)

I watched other asian dramas but those are my toplist :)
I've honestly never re-watched a drama... I always say I want to but I find myself more inclined to dedicate my time to new dramas or ones I haven't seen yet.

I really do plan to go back and re-watch The Lover, as that was my first ever kdrama and I want to see how my perspective's changed now that I'm such drama trash lol
YES!
If a movie/drama is especially good I'l make sure to re-wind and re-watch certain scenes or even entire episodes before moving on to the next episode. There are certain dramas I've re-watched in their entirety because I think they're amazing (like my 10 rated dramas) or if I need to get out of a drama slump I'll revisit old favs. But it has to be really special for me to sit and devote my time to re-watch anything when I know there are so many other new dramas/movies I have yet to watch! The PTW struggle is real!
I see a lot of yeses (did I spell this right it looks weird idk) here. I never re-watch dramas, but I do sometimes watch random scenes here and there if I feel like it. Only time I end up actually re-watching is if someone from my family is watching in the living room while I'm there. 
Re- doer ..me.. oh hell yes ..a zillion times yes
my frnds n siblings r just sick of it ..sometimes me too.. cause its not only the films, dramas, trailers, mvs etc. but also their every scenes n screen shorts .. 
naega michinhaeyahabnida (i think it's a formal 1, searching for an informal though.. anyway..) 
i understand the pain of my keybord ..specialy Shift, Ctrl n all the arrows  ..... but just can't help it
i do it all the time ..
so.. no particular show.. just whatever i hv seen n watching even gonna watch in future .. All of them.. 

P.S.   cool thread @ amrita
Am a rewatcher of those shows that strike a big chord with me.  I will rewatch the entire drama again in these cases sometimes even right after finishing.  Mostly because I know I am going to miss the characters and already feel the void.  I don't have a big list, but have about 5-10 asian dramas.

Like when you know you've found great pair of shoes and have no problem dishing out the money for them.... When I find a great story or actor(s), I just mentally add the show to my automatic rewatch list.   In fact, that would be a good item to add to MyDramaList...to be able to note those that have made your rewatch list.