Rien:

Made an extra simple Banner and also changed my Elongated Hexagon Template a bit and made a few more badges, hope they look okay? If you all prefer this new template with the text "Lovers" larger and transparant I can remake/change the other badges, just let me know :)

these are gorgeous, Rien! just finished watching My Mister (have had the soundtrack on loop for the past week or so because of how good it is) and even though she's technically not listening to music most of the time with her earbuds in a Lee Ji Ahn banner would be a great addition to the collection <333

halla:

these are gorgeous, Rien! just finished watching My Mister (have had the soundtrack on loop for the past week or so because of how good it is) and even though she's technically not listening to music most of the time with her earbuds in a Lee Ji Ahn banner would be a great addition to the collection <333

I will try to make some banners, made these 4 new badges for now :)

edit: Rectangle badges

Just found the club, glad i did, im kinda obsessed with drama osts. however, i have only watched kdramas (watching my first cdrama now) therefore i only know osts from kdramas (but the one song from the cdrama). I usually find one song to binge on repeat and then when i find a better song i binge that one on repeat. so the cycle goes on, or until i feel like something different. the song i am currently bingeing is - scars leave beautiful trace - from Alchemy of Souls. i should add that my favourite composer is Nam Hye Seung and majority of my favourite OSTs come from her.

Hey all I'm Violet! I love everything about sound, from VA to OSTs & everything in-between

MY current TOP 3 :

1.  The King: Eternal Monarch 
  2.  I've Fallen For You
  3. Odd Taxi 
 imagine:
I usually find one song to binge on repeat

Saaaame I totally get what you mean! Listening to Nam Hye Seung now and I like her piano stuff so far. I haven't checked out Alchemy of Souls yet just because I'm waiting for the show to finish before I binge it, but I'm excited to hear that the soundtrack is compelling.

One of my favorite Korean composers is Cho Young-Wuk. I've listened to so many of his soundtracks, even for ones I haven't watched the shows/movies of haha. Welcome!

Zen Violet:
Hey all I'm Violet! I love everything about sound, from VA to OSTs & everything in-between

MY current TOP 3 :

1.  The King: Eternal Monarch 
  2.  I've Fallen For You
  3. Odd Taxi 

Welcome Violet! I especially love the vibe of Odd Taxi. I love its genre blend. Gives an alternative and chill feel to it. Makes me curious about the anime ngl haha

EliGab:
one beloved summer has one of the best OST. I specifically love Drawer and Christmas Tree. Listen to it. sooo good.

Hi! Omg sorry I missed this. Yeah I love Christmas Tree. I just finished watching In the Soop: Friendcation with Wooga Squad, which takes place during the filming/airing of Our Beloved Summer. It's really sweet seeing V singing the song throughout the show, especially knowing that he made it for his friend's drama. Choi Woo Shik is my favorite Korean actor at the moment, and I'm also a fan of BTS, so it was just kind of heartwarming to see. 

Drawer is also a fun track. I loved when it would come on during the show. I'm just a sucker for looping guitar melodies

fiflydramalover:

Welcome Violet! I especially love the vibe of Odd Taxi. I love its genre blend. Gives an alternative and chill feel to it. Makes me curious about the anime ngl haha

YAY Thanks! & Thats why I like Odd Taxi cause the music is a prefect fit for the anime.. Its pretty chill the whole time ໒( = ᴥ =)ʋ

I just finished Love between fairy and Devil and is now waiting for the soundtrack to be released on spotify. it is my the beginning of my C-OST listening, (as LBFAD was my first cdrama) it kinda weirded me out listening to OST songs in a whole new language but the OST for this drama is really well done.

imagine:
I just finished Love between fairy and Devil and is now waiting for the soundtrack to be released on spotify.

SAMEEEEEE I really loved some of those tracks and I'm desperate to have them! There are so many good ones! 

imagine:
it is my the beginning of my C-OST listening, (as LBFAD was my first cdrama) it kinda weirded me out listening to OST songs in a whole new language but the OST for this drama is really well done.

Happy to hear they have started your interest in C-OST listening! Welcome to the world of OSTs >:D  

edit: It seems like the OST was released already, I'm guessing only in certain regions and platforms. https://wiki.d-addicts.com/Love_Between_Fairy_and_Devil_OST

I'm a little concerned because it doesn't seem like the full OST list. I really liked a lot of the instrumental tracks and I really hope they'll release them T_T

Whats the longest OST you have come across? 

For Me I just realized that Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol has an OST of 40 songs spanning more than 3hrs! I thought it was interesting cause thats the longest one I've seen so far. 

Zen Violet:
For Me I just realized that Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol has an OST of 40 songs spanning more than 3hrs! I thought it was interesting cause thats the longest one I've seen so far.

Woah!! That's super long! Sound like a great playlist to zone out to. I think the longest I know is The Story of Ming Lan, which is only an hour and a half.

fiflydramalover:

Woah!! That's super long! Sound like a great playlist to zone out to. I think the longest I know is The Story of Ming Lan, which is only an hour and a half. 

RIGHT! & theres a large variety of artists too.. Most of the OSTs I can think of are around an hr or so & Park Se Jun composes like everything :o

Ok folks new question? 

What is the best OPENING OST?

By this I mean, the track that plays during the opening credits? 

fiflydramalover:

Ok folks new question? 

What is the best OPENING OST?

By this I mean, the track that plays during the opening credits? 

I have many LMAO

In no particular order:

• Dark Blue Kiss
  • Why R U?
  • Zettai BL
  • Utsukushii Kare
  • Koisenu Futari
  • Kamisama no Ekohiiki
  • Cherry Magic
  • Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai! 

....if it isn't obvious I'm a sucker for Japanese drama intros