I finally have wechat but can't register for weibo ?

or is it not possible to do so overseas?

Some countries can create a  (international) Weibo account, just try looking for a tutorial on YouTube.

Grouchy:

I finally have wechat but can't register for weibo ?

or is it not possible to do so overseas?

I finally managed to finish my registration 3 days ago. I'm in Brazil. It was so difficult to have them send the verification number to my phone, but then it was sent out of nowhere so I rushed to complete the process.

I don't really know what to say to you except that you should keep trying every day.

Sky DancE:

Some countries can create a  (international) Weibo account, just try looking for a tutorial on YouTube.

Oh I did find weibo intl, but it gives me this error "need to update app" ?

nathsketch:

I finally managed to finish my registration 3 days ago. I'm in Brazil. It was so difficult to have them send the verification number to my phone, but then it was sent out of nowhere so I rushed to complete the process.

I don't really know what to say to you except that you should keep trying every day. 

OMG it's possible?? thank you! sounds worth trying! how long you tried ??

did you just go for mobile sign up or email ? either way it asked for phone verification.

it wouldn't let me login with wechat ? I'm in america btw

Grouchy:

OMG it's possible?? thank you! sounds worth trying! how long you tried ??

did you just go for mobile sign up or email ? either way it asked for phone verification.

it wouldn't let me login with wechat ? I'm in america btw

Yes!! It’s definitely possible! I think I had been trying for over a week. I thought to give it a try one day and suddenly they sent me the code. I was so happy! So keep trying!

I used my WeChat account, it’s considerably easier this way. But I’m not sure why it’s not letting you use it as a login option. It’s such a bummer, there’s always something to cause trouble ??

nathsketch:

Yes!! It’s definitely possible! I think I had been trying for over a week. I thought to give it a try one day and suddenly they sent me the code. I was so happy! So keep trying!

I used my WeChat account, it’s considerably easier this way. But I’m not sure why it’s not letting you use it as a login option. It’s such a bummer, there’s always something to cause trouble ??

congrats on getting the code!

"系统出了点问题(8521),请稍后再试 或 致电微博客服 400 096 0960" this error is normal right ??

I only try whenever I remember to hahaha over the week pretty much. I wonder if it has to be certain time in day. Or do I need do this hanging upside down when im on bed. I don't know.

I signed up wechat with phone, and not the facebook. I wonder if that make any difference.

I gotta try more often!

omg wish me luck

It been ages since I created my account. I did mine on my laptop via a browser and not the app on my phone. Wasn't easy but I manage to do it, I had to use the chrome feature to translate on places irc. However once I created an account, I was able to have the code sent to my phone and verify with no problem.

TBH your not missing much! Other than seeing what the celebs are doing not much on, there is no English feature other than hit translate in some ones post, so dunno what half the menus and options are lol! Not to mention poor me even thou I made a few post in the past year, I have no friends :( ..billy no mate thats me lol! 

nathsketch:

I used my WeChat account, it’s considerably easier this way. But I’m not sure why it’s not letting you use it as a login option. It’s such a bummer, there’s always something to cause trouble ??

NATH !!!!!!! i did get pin!

im verified on weibo!!!!

ZeldaPH:

It been ages since I created my account. I did mine on my laptop via a browser and not the app on my phone. Wasn't easy but I manage to do it, I had to use the chrome feature to translate on places irc. However once I created an account, I was able to have the code sent to my phone and verify with no problem.

TBH your not missing much! Other than seeing what the celebs are doing not much on, there is no English feature other than hit translate in some ones post, so dunno what half the menus and options are lol! Not to mention poor me even thou I made a few post in the past year, I have no friends :( ..billy no mate thats me lol! 

aww sorry bout no friend but maybe can make one!!

i said hi, and someone reply with cheer emote im so shocked

i am mostly just happy, i can tag the celeb im following!!!

Grouchy:

NATH !!!!!!! i did get pin!

im verified on weibo!!!!

Ahhhhh really?? That’s awesome!! ❤️❤️❤️

Grouchy:

aww sorry bout no friend but maybe can make one!!

i said hi, and someone reply with cheer emote im so shocked

i am mostly just happy, i can tag the celeb im following!!!

I comment and post on a lot of things but no one really bothers with me, they even like some of my post and pics but everyone keeps to themselves, maybe they don't understand much English and stay away lol! 

nathsketch:

Ahhhhh really?? That’s awesome!! ❤️❤️❤️

i was rly yelling AAAAHHH in discord ʕ*ノᴥノʔ 

ZeldaPH:

I comment and post on a lot of things but no one really bothers with me, they even like some of my post and pics but everyone keeps to themselves, maybe they don't understand much English and stay away lol! 

awww maybe rly they not sure what to reply ?

i rly just wrote in english rofl

maybe it depends on fandom ? not sure