Hiii, I just joined a while ago and I'm looking for any dramas to watch. I am also new to watching k-dramas, c-dramas, and whatever else there is. I've seen a couple popular ones though. Any recommendations would be appreciated :D

Descendants of the Sun , Because This Is My First Life  (if you are in your late 20s or early 30s, otherwise it will not be that relevant to you,), Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo , Emergency Couple ..I have not completed that many cdramas, so I cannot help- I found The Princess Wei Young  the best out of those I watched. Also ,I would advise you to edit the post and describe what kind of dramas you are looking for and maybe some examples of what you liked. For example, I also like some non-romance Japanese and Korean tv shows.

akri:
I'm looking for any dramas to watch

Is there any genre or theme you're more interested in?

Hello and welcome!

Here are some of my favorites and "must watches"

- Crash Landing On You: A forbidden romance between a South Korean Heiress and a North Korean Soldier. My favorite of all time. https://mydramalist.com/35729-emergency-lands-of-love

- Extraordinary Attorney Woo: A law drama, with romance, of an autistic lawyer. Its a drama of her ups and downs adjusting to working at a law firm. It also has a bunch of court cases. https://mydramalist.com/705723-strange-lawyer-woo-young-woo

- Goblin: Its an iconic and well-known drama on MDL. Its hard to explain the plot. (Romance, fantasy)  https://mydramalist.com/18452-goblin

- Alice In Borderland: A group of friends are transported into a world where they are forced to play "games" in order to live. https://mydramalist.com/39537-imawa-no-kuni-no-arisu

- Hidden Love: A cute romance drama about a girl and her childhood crush, who happens to be her brother's friend and older than her. https://mydramalist.com/729705-hidden-love

Hope you enjoy! (send me a message if you need more recs or have questions, I would love to help)

Floki:

Is there any genre or theme you're more interested in?

ah, sorry had to wait a minute to be able to do some things after activating my account.  But I've been really into like k-dramas with bullying or historical/fantasy dramas overall

akri:

ah, sorry had to wait a minute to be able to do some things after activating my account.  But I've been really into like k-dramas with bullying or historical/fantasy dramas overall

Then you probably want to watch 

weak hero class 1 crash course on romance, who are you school 2015 , D.P, true beauty, the glory

alchemy of souls, love song for illusion, destined with you, goblin (the must), love in the moonlight, the moon embraces by the sun  

if you want to check the classics : goblin, the heirs, boys over flowers (either Korean or Japanese), crash landing on you, my mister, empress ki, new country, true beauty, healer, K2, weightlighting fairy, cheese in the trap, faith, Korean odyssey, coffee prince, strong girl bong soon, hospital playlist, the reply series, prison playbook. Those last three won’t disappoint  

i have watched  a lot of cdrama but apart from a few I wouldn’t recommend that many. 

akri:

ah, sorry had to wait a minute to be able to do some things after activating my account.  But I've been really into like k-dramas with bullying or historical/fantasy dramas overall

No worries!

I would highly recommend the ones mentioned by skyfleurette, more specifically based on your preferences:

akri:

Hiii, I just joined a while ago and I'm looking for any dramas to watch. I am also new to watching k-dramas, c-dramas, and whatever else there is. I've seen a couple popular ones though. Any recommendations would be appreciated :D

Love Between Fairy and Devil

KDramas I find myself always recommending:

• At a Distance, Spring Is Green (2021) for the way it tackled difficult family issues, Park Ji Hoon's acting and the ML/SML bromance.
  • Coffee Prince (2007). I'm a sucker for gender bender (cross-dressing) shows and this one was incredibly well acted by the main leads and the supporting cast. ML only hires good-looking males in his new coffee house, so FL pretends to be man to work there.
  • Descendants of the Sun (2016). ML is in special forces. FL is a medical doctor. They're both stationed in a fictitious foreign country. Good mix of action, comedy and romance. Great scenery. Filmed in S. Korea and Greece.
  • The Forbidden Marriage (2022). In the first couple of episodes, the FL's shaman acting was a bit over the top and was not meant to be taken seriously. This historical show has comedy, romance, action, and mystery. The chemistry and rapport among the FL/ML, ML/SML and FL/SML were so good. Satisfying ending.
  • Reborn Rich (2022). A revenge drama done well with the right amount of fantasy. It helps that I'm of the age that recalls those historical moments that helped the ML succeed as Jin Do Joon. I found each episode compelling. I especially enjoyed the relationship between Do Joon and his grandfather.
  • True Beauty (2020) had a great cast of characters, esp. the three main leads. The chemistry and rapport among FL/ML, ML/SML and FL/SML were fantastic. I also enjoyed FL's sister and her relationship with the teacher, plus FL's relationship with the Dad who was always on her side. I have re-watched various episodes because I join every Watch Party on Viki.
  • Twenty-Five Twenty-One (2022) was a poignant coming of age story with the back drop of competitive women's fencing. A story of friendship, love, hope, resilience and sacrifice.
  • Under the Queen's Umbrella (2022). I enjoyed every minute of this sageuk. For me, there was not a second that felt like it was dragging. Instead, it felt like watching two masters play chess where discarded pieces could very well be bodies dropping on the ground! But it was speed chess, no time to dilly dally lest your opponent gets the better of you. I esp. like the bromance between the Crown Prince and Grand Prince Sung Nam. Little romance.
  • Where Your Eyes Linger (2020). BL about an 18yo heir and his classmate who was hired as his bodyguard.
  • Cherry Blossoms After Winter (S. Korea, 2022) MLs live in the same home but rarely hang out. High school to college romance. BL
  • A Shoulder to Cry On (S. Korea, 2023) High school setting where the popular class president and a loner archery scholarship student meet. Can a real friendship begin from such an acrimonious start? BL
  • Our Dating Sim (S. Korea, 2023) High school best friends meet again in a workplace setting. Really cute flashbacks and loved their chemistry. BL
  • The Eighth Sense (S. Korea, 2023) College and surf club setting. Emotional LGBTQ+ drama as one of the MLs has trauma and depression. Camerawork seems shaky at times but is meant to make you feel as if you’re in the characters’ space. The scenes were imbued with symbolism using shades and colors. MLs had great chemistry.
  • Sassy Go Go (S. Korea, 2015). The smart students and the cheer club reluctantly band together to achieve more than they imagined.

i haven't been too active in my watching in the last number ofd years since  i shifted to most of my tv watching being with my partner who sadly doesn't do subs.  but when i was still watching things ther were a few standouts

https://mydramalist.com/10873-kill-me-heal-me  along with 'secret' which has the sale leads both have great chemistry and a good well told plot ,  its rare i really love a drama but of the ones i do they're at the top for me.

https://mydramalist.com/6756-the-masters-sun is pretty up there as well.

Just finished the Rebel Princess. It has more mature actors.

• Tomorrow - Has bullying, fantasy, and historical elements - all of which you wanted.
  • Taxi driver - Bullying
  • Angry mom - Some bullying

Favs in general:

• My secret terrius
  • The master's sun
  • Circle: 2 worlds connected
  • King the land
  • Crash landing on you
  • Hi, bye mama