Indian food is soo good with all the spices ^,^
Indian is still asian :)
I like italian cusine and english ^^
I love Asian food! But if I had to choose another, I'd say Mexican food! 
Southern-style seafood from the gulf coast is really good. I had some at a few restaurants in Washington and northern Virginia when I was there. The shrimp in particular was amazing. 
Hamburgers, hot dogs, and pizza. Chinese? Oh wait...
Why is this thread called "Non-Asian Food"? What does it mean? (Genuine question. I'm not being snarky here.)
French macaroons are good. If they are imported from France. 
i can't say British food is good xd I love Greek food and Italian food is good. 
Greek food is amazing through! 
@kura2ninja Non-Asian food is food that comes from other continents than Asia. E.g. Europe. This includes pizza which originates from Europe. This can also include the USA and Africa.
@Ahoge: Yeah, I know. It's just . . . since it's a general discussion thread, not a games thread, are we just going to say names of food randomly? Or sharing some random tid-bits about food? Well, I guess we can just talk whatever we want about food but why non-Asian specifically? Because Asia is so big! There's more to Asian food than the popular ones (e.g. Chinese, Japanese, Korea, or Thai). Like, tell me about Uzbeg or Mongolian or Cambodian or Iranian food! I know nothing about their cuisine and yet they're Asian too.

(Again, I'm truly not being snarky or confrontational; I'm just really curious, that's all.)
@kura2ninja I am guessing this thread was made because the website is for fans of Asian dramas and movies, so most people will talk about Asian food on here. So the person probably wanted to make a thread to give other continents the appreciation they deserve food wise ^^ there are also Asian foods that actually come from other continents.

About the thread:
Some Greek food!
Gyro-Platter_web1.jpgWhpHBCX8TgeeOSAUrait_greek%20pasta.JPGgreek%20food%20table-X2.jpg
I remember this from my childhood:
300689_lamb_ad_photos_008-crop_2.jpg
I don't know if it is made outside of Europe since I don't live in Asia xD so I will take the design of the butter as European for now. 
That is some amazingly strange butter... I wouldn't eat it and put it up as a house decoration.

I think North African food, specifically Shakshuka (which is actually really popular in the Middle-East) deserves more appreciation. Not everyone in Africa is in poverty, starving or malnourished after all.

shakshoukka.jpg?w=768