My favorite fish to catch and eat, gray triggerfish just shortened it to graytrigger. Some other sites I use Blacksnapper another fave fish.
Mine is a remake from the first 4 letters of my first name. Different letters, (almost) same sound. :) Eliz --> Ylisse
forestofthedead wrote: Forest of the Dead is the name of an episode of Doctor Who :D

Whovians unite! o/\o

My username... is obviously the planet Jupiter, but also an allusion to my love of Sailor Moon. ^_^
It's a german word, means "autumn child" cause i love the autumn.
My real name literally translates into light but because I prefer the way it sounds in french, I use the french version Lumiere ^_^
Goliath was the name of my favorite dog who died in 2003 and 1357 is my favorite number (weird I know)-I use this name for every site and it's easy to remember but people always think I'm a guy.
Kålroten= The turnip
Kol=coal
Rot=root

So basically it means a turnip made out of coal, this is of course a spelling mistake. It should be an å instead of an o.
I started using this username in 2006, so I was about 11 years old, and since then I just kept using it with different variations.
My username is from an american movie JUNO and she's in love with Bleeker, so JunolovesBleeker. It's not my favourite movie but I have other acounts with this name so it's easy to remember.
aryaanano is simply a name I made up. Well Arya I got from the book Eragon, when I first read it and was a big fan. So when I wrote my first story back in 2005, I decided to name the protagonist Arya and gave her the surname Anano ... ever since then I use the alias Arya Anano anywhere online. Either that, or Evelyn Goldwyn
CheerfulSoul= Happy creature in here (:
Mogwai (one scottish band) +d = Mogwaid
Sygwen, got mine in a manga, Broken Blade...
SuedeGirl - it's cause I love song "Suede" by Tori Amos, there was also song "Girl". But well, I'd add "girl" by myself.
Surreal: I just love the word and it's meaning-it rather fits for me. Cloud: Because I was watching Bob Ross and happy little clouds was mentioned like 5 times. XD I love that man.