KamZ wrote: Fruit Ninja..full version ^_^

Awwww for iPhone???

My last purchase was an skin protector for my laptop
u:zoosin hoodie from korea. ^^
camel crush cigarettes 0=]
Why would you want to know what i last bought? OH MY GOSH O___O are you a stalker???.... Oh yay i never had one of those before :D..... Just kidding please dont stalk me lol. ok seriously last thing i bought was SE7EN's new album on iTunes.
Haha I ordered SNSD's The Boys through Wal-Mart.
hmm.. since i don't go outside the apt and that means i don't go to any store in city, i'm buying on internet from diferent sites :D The last things i buyed: - Cartoon Animal Panda Cute Earmuff Fluffy Plush Hat Cap - Hot Fashion Cool Punk Rivet PU Leather Bracelet New Female - New Fashion Cool Clear Lens Frame Wayfarer Nerd Glasses - HOT 13 Multi layer leather string wristband bracelet - NEW Men Women Fashion Rivets Cocktail Sunglasses GIFT - New Colorful Function LED Light ODM SPORT Unisex Watch - electronic cig And that's all :D Now i have to wait for them ^^
fullmetal alchemist volume 17, a pair of dress pants for hubby, 2 dog toys, and groceries. oh and a couple lottery tickets
Werther Original Candy
At a store it was raspberry lemonade. But online I just bought 2 TVXQ cds.
I bought a croissant just this morning for breakfast^^ @ DunkinDonuts and the last actual DVD/CD, etc, I bought was Junjou Romantica Season1&2 and Sekaiichi Hatsukoi Season1 online
Earphones. Two pairs.. :D
10 dollars of ice cream :P
Heartburn medicine, deodorant, Ginger Ale, and a Pizza Lunchable lol
last thing i bought was friday. I got pretty blue and pink flowered sunglasses from American Eagle Outfitters=)
green tea and some lemons