I am an girl:) And when you know me then it's kind of obvilious:p Even though I think my voice is an little too deep sometimes:)
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Foodging creepy.
I'm a guy. But I count as 100 men since im the creator of MDL. Jin (the other admin of MDL) is also a guy and counts for 100 men too! :P

Indeed and a very "manly" man at that *chokes*

bokami wrote: im a male living inside a masculine body with a manly heart and often misinterpret as a boy

bokami my favourite manboy ♥

& I dunno why but reading through this thread reminded me of this sketch....

There are more guys here than I expected. (Btw, that's a good thing :D) I'm a girl.
RainFlower wrote: I dunno why but reading through this thread reminded me of this sketch....

OMG <3 Little Britain and Emily Howard, hehe.

BTW, I'm a La~dy. :)
Kawaikochan wrote: OMG <3 Little Britain and Emily Howard, hehe.

BTW, I'm a La~dy. :)

hehehe i forgot to confirm that I too am a Laaaaddddyyyy :D
All the girls here are thinking of marrying Matsumoto jun or Ethan ruan or whatever Korean star right. Too bad... for you girls of course. Muahhahahahaah
bannie wrote: All the girls here are thinking of marrying Matsumoto jun or Ethan ruan or whatever Korean star right.

Matsuyama Kenichi :)
Marry???? nah I just want a nibble *flashes her fangs*
[QUOTE=bannie;177040]All the girls here are thinking of marrying Matsumoto jun or Ethan ruan or whatever Korean star right.

Too bad...[QUOTE]

Lol duhhhh wrong:p
Not any korean^_^
so I guess YOU are an boy then.....
skye-n-rain wrote: foodging creepy.
I'm a guy. But i count as 100 men since im the creator of mdl. Jin (the other admin of mdl) is also a guy and counts for 100 men too! :p

:o youre a guy ! I always thought u were a girl! *_*
OMG everyone thinks everyone is a girl!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA :p yeah I dont have any korean names at the top of my head. LOL WAIT. ACTUALLY I DO. LOLZ. THANKS TO MY FEMALE FRIENDS DONGHAE aka HAEHAE GDRAGON he can sing play piano dance act etc TOP ("he cannot be compared to my gdragon" i remmeber a friend saying) LOL
bokami wrote: im a male living inside a masculine body with a manly heart and often misinterpret as a boy

Oppa! :D

*points to self* Female :)
Sleepninja wrote: Oppa! :D

*points to self* Female :)

sleep always cheers me up ^^

=hugggs=