Well I'm from Greece so my first language is Greek. I'm also Italian but I can't write in Italian but I can communicate and read. I have studied English for about 7 years so I'm pretty fluent. I'm currently attending a university of Russian Studies so I know a little bit of Russian but I'm still not confident. 
English - German - French 
First language is Vietnamese (fluent), fluent in English which is my 2nd language, and learning Spanish :)
First language is English.
I can read basic German, which studied for 3 years for GCSE, I probably couldn't hold a conversation though :)
And although I learnt French for about 7 years I can only remember how to call myself a baguette.. and to say that I eat myself. Neither of which are useful...
I want to learn new languages so I can travel the world, but I'm not very good at getting them to stick :/
first language is english
german and japanese but not at an advanced level \o/
learning korean
First language is Portuguese, I can speak English and I'm learning German and Korean.
(Back in my high school days I used to learn Japanese and it was awesome but as I didn't study more I forgot it all .-.)
my first language is turkish
second is german because i live in germany
third is english fourth is dutch (just a lil bit)
and fifth is japanese (currently i´m learning it on my own) 
Native: Portugueses.
Fluent in: English and German.
English, Spanish and conversational Chinese.

I should make a commitment to learning either Russian, Arabic and Italian...
My first language is tagalog since I was born in Philippines.
Then I moved to Uk and I'm still currently living here so my second language is English.
And I'm currently trying to learn Korean, Mandarin and Japanese :)
Korean: Hangul + some basic sentences and some words
Mandarin: 10 characters + some basic sentences and some words
Japanese: vowels of hiragana + basic sentences and some words 
i can read and write 4 languages (english, malayalam, arabic, hindi); understand 5 (english, malayalam, hindi, tamil, basic korean); and speak 3 (english, malayalam, and hindi). 
I can speak 3 languages
I can speak 3 languages
I can speak 4 languages fluently, Malayalam (mother tongue), English, Tamil, Hindi
I studied French, although I lost touch. 
I can understand Punjabi and Urdu well. 
I can understand bit of Thai, Korean, Turkish, Kannada and Telugu 
I can speak 5 languages (Spanish, English, German, French, Portuguese)
And I'm currently studying Korean and Filipino Language..