Nativ Serbian and all variants and dialects
+I do not want to offend anyone so I will say, Croatian and Bosnian (All three are the same language with variations) Many jokes exist on this account
2.English
3.Spanish
Macedonian, Bulgarian,Russian, I understand almost perfect but I do not speak them fluently 
Basic communication is German, Italian and French (If by any chance I would be lost in one of those countries hahah)
I love Portuguese and Japanese, but just few words..I thought I had an ear for languages, but for these two I am a total antitalent..
English is my 1st language
Fluent in French (thanks to school)
Learning Korean but might also learn Mandarin
English, French (studying at school plus born in a french speaking country) and learning korean
I also speak a dialect of french if that counts :)
French,English, German, Vietnamese , and some basic korean and chinese and japanese
English
Cantonese
Mandarin
learning Korean and Spanish rn
and will be learning Portuguese after learning Spanish
My first language is german. I speak enough english to have a proper conversation. I speak enough spanish to survive. Right now I learn korean. I also learned french for 4 years but I don't know anything of that anymore. 
french (1st language)
english (ok but still learning)

I will start learning chinese at university next month with italian but just the basics for this one.
fluent in punjabi and english (learnt them side by side as i grew up), i also know basic japanese and some french
my first language is portuguese, fluent in english. i learned french for 3 years but i forget almost everything... now im trying to learn korean ^^
- Filipino Language: Hiligaynon (Is my mother tongue) and Tagalog
- English (2nd language)

Self Study: 
- Japanese (Hiragana, Katakana, Basic Kanji and Basic Convo but i'm so bad at writing lol still practicing XD)
- French (Just started learning)
- Korean (Basic words only)
My first language is Polish, I grew up and live in Germany, so German as the second, and I study English, so I am close to being native speaker level in that.
I would love to learn Italian and Korean but unfortunately I don't have the time right now . 

Currently, I can speak 4: English, Spanish, Portuguese, and Korean

Fluent in both Cantonese and English.                                                                                                                                     Semi-fluent in Mandarin (I can hold a conversation).                                                                                                       If it counts, I know a few words/phrases in Korean and Japanese because of kdramas and anime haha

And what are they?Only fluent in one --American.

I took 5 years of Spain Spanish which means I barely get to use it here in Florida. I am around a lot of Puerto Rican/Cuban/Dominican and i can muddle through it.

I lived in Germany for 3 years when I was 3-6 years of age, what I have retained is very little beyond good morning and Hopvonstrassa, oh and ich ben da.  Also I a have weird love of Spaztle

Grew up in Greek neighborhood, so a smattering of words here and there.

I married a first Generation french man (who refused to learn french from his mother) So as a genealogist I learned to read french records and traced his family back to the 1600's. Also his grand mother calls me the fat bitch in french all time so I know that.

Are you learning any?

--Currently learning Japanese, the sentence structure is a lot like the romance languages, Learning the 3 different characters sets and the correct levels of politeness...this is a challenge, but I love that.

Reading i am much better at than speaking.

English is my native language

Picked up a little Spanish from living in south florida

Learning Japanese right now... its HARD!!!! But gotta muddle through to get what you want