In my bedroom, on top of my bed, night until dawn. Being ALONE is a must when i am watching a drama for the first time. I dont want anyone to tease me because of my weird expressions. XD
Dramaholicss wrote: In my bedroom, on top of my bed, night until dawn. Being ALONE is a must when i am watching a drama for the first time. I dont want anyone to tease me because of my weird expressions. XD

Just like me XD I'm watching in my room with closed door cause I just love to comment or scream at characters or having an idea of throwing out my laptop through the window. Thankfully, you see I'm writing, from my laptop which haven't touched the ground XD
I watch dramas at home on my laptop. Alone xD because I have no one to watch with.. :D hahah. I usually watch dramas after 6 pm. and sometimes if i wake up early, i watch one episode while eating breakfast. :D
Dramaholicss wrote: In my bedroom, on top of my bed, night until dawn. Being ALONE is a must when i am watching a drama for the first time. I dont want anyone to tease me because of my weird expressions. XD

This is me, too. lol
Usually alone or with my cousin in-law. Lately my husband became more cooperative and started to watch some medical dramas with me.
mostly at night and prefers to be alone. on my laptop. at home. at my bedroom... during rainy days too.
I usually watch my dramas when I'm holed up in my room studying. It's a simple structure: Get a part of the show started, write, come back after a paragraph, watch then repeat. I watch alone since I don't know anyone else who watches them. And I only know two people at school who watched anime (but I don't think they REALLY watched except for one of them possibly). It's awesome. In one day I can usually dramathon 2 shows.
Daily 1 or 2 episodes at night ALONE on laptop...
Alone, in my one room mansion, while doing like a hundred other things.
during breakfast or lunch, and in the weekends but now I'm graduating so I don't have time.. but I might start slowly again ;) And I watch them alone, my BF doesn't like it, I've tried but he just don't get it haha ;)
After Work, at my room at home. alone mostly, somtimes Weh one of my 2 drama interested friends.
I usually watch drama the evening in my room, before going to bed. Sadly, I watch them alone too ._.
Mostly alone in my room all day long Sometimes with my mom On the weekends my dad joins in
I don't like to watch dramas with others, so I usually watch dramas in my room, alone.