Skye-N-Rain wrote: Alone, whenever I feel like it. Sometimes when im exercising (I take my laptop and watch dramas while on the elliptical machine.)
Sometimes when im taking a bath I watch dramas :P

Ahhhh TMI!!! :p

I usually watch at night when I am not working
rosefae72 wrote: I find it interesting that so many of us watch these alone. I wish I had someone to watch dramas with. I usually watch them alone as well. Sometimes, on the weekends I'll watch a few with my husband. But since he works so much it's usually just me. I think it would be nice to have someone else to watch them with.. like a friend or other Asian drama enthusiast.

i think its normal since we all have more alone time then hang out time, and if we with a friend we would be out doing something instead of home watching a show together xD what i do tho is share shows with friends so we would all be watching the same show xD
Alone on my pc at home or at work or on my laptop while in bed. My dongsaeng and I are getting together at the beginning of this month to watch drama together. It will be the first time in the year that I have been watching that I will be watching with someone. Should be fun.
Most of the time I watch dramas alone in my room~ My mom sometimes watches them with me; I got her hooked on BOF last year. xD My best friend/soul-sistah and I watch dramas together a lot as well~ We have a growing list of things we plan on watching. Right now, we're watching Hana Kimi~!
Where I watched drama.. 1. In my office PC... 2. We have 2 laptop at home..so i use which ever is available... With whom... It depends...usually I'm alone..but when I'm watching downloaded drama that's been in dvd..I watched it in TV so all my siblings and even some neighbors that got curious of my noisiness watch...but when i'm using laptop...i just sit in the corner of our living room.... When... I watch everyday... 1. when i got to office..before 8am...then if not busy or nothing to do..I almost spend my 8 working hours watching.. or mostly i spend 4-5 of that hours... 2. when i got home..i just take off my shoes then grabbed my laptop then buff the drama that i haven't finish watching at the office.. then i watched till 11pm..that's my routine on weekdays..on weekends..it's all spend on dramathon or moviethon.....
good point... but if you're an agoraphobe like me then you'd want a friend to hang out with you at home rather than having to go out. :) I forgot that I'm not quite normal so I wonder what things I do are normal and not normal. Thankfully the internet social sites help me figure it out :D

nekoblah wrote: i think its normal since we all have more alone time then hang out time, and if we with a friend we would be out doing something instead of home watching a show together xD what i do tho is share shows with friends so we would all be watching the same show xD
Alone in my room ussually late at night after at least 10pm. i love it because its quiet since just about everyone is asleep or almost asleep.
I watch dramas whenever, day or night, in my room on my Macbook Pro. And I'm by myself because I don't have anyone to watch with haha. But I like watching alone (:
I watch by myself at day or night.
darkangel662008 wrote: Where I watched drama..

1. In my office PC...
2. We have 2 laptop at home..so i use which ever is available...

With whom...

It depends...usually I'm alone..but when I'm watching downloaded drama that's been in dvd..I watched it in TV so all my siblings and even some neighbors that got curious of my noisiness watch...but when i'm using laptop...i just sit in the corner of our living room....

When...

I watch everyday...
1. when i got to office..before 8am...then if not busy or nothing to do..I almost spend my 8 working hours watching..
or mostly i spend 4-5 of that hours...
2. when i got home..i just take off my shoes then grabbed my laptop then buff the drama that i haven't finish watching at the office..
then i watched till 11pm..that's my routine on weekdays..on weekends..it's all spend on dramathon or moviethon.....

lucky lucky lucky!!!! wish sites are not blocked here at work :( i wish i can kill time at work watching drama tooo
rosefae72 wrote: good point... but if you're an agoraphobe like me then you'd want a friend to hang out with you at home rather than having to go out. :) I forgot that I'm not quite normal so I wonder what things I do are normal and not normal. Thankfully the internet social sites help me figure it out :D

LOL i tried convincing my bff yesterday to come over and just watch a show with me and she forced me to go out :(
Where: at home, with whom: by myself, and when ever i have free time.. so basically all the time :/
At night,at the day-time but not in the morning...Well at least not when I have school :P The most Dramas I watched at night...lit´s weird but I find great Dramas only at night-time~ I try to change that fact recently and I admit freely I am way too long and often infront of my laptop.About all day+night long~? :p And I always watch alone because until recently I didn´t have anyone who shares my love.They just made fun of it excluding my sweet and cute Maihime-Sama <3 She was the first I got to watch a few episodes with.But still it may be less than 1% of my watching time (T.T) And sure I am watching them at home.
I usually watch dramas at home on my laptop, but sometimes I watch them at my friend's apartment or at uni. Since all three places have high-speed wireless, it makes it easier to watch in other places. Occasionally, I'll watch dramas with my friend, but usually I'm alone or with my mom--she has to endure all fangirl squeals and stuff while I have to endure her questions on English grammar). Sometimes I multitask by doing homework and watching drama at the same time. One time, I did homework, watched drama, and watched a baseball game at the same time. Lastly, I watch more often at night, except for on weekends, when I will watch all day. This is also determined by work/school/other activities schedules as well.
With myself. In my room. At night, usually. I get more into it when I'm on my own and when everyone else has hit the sheets. It's much more peaceful that way. I've watched with a friend on occasions but mostly it's just me!
Alone in my room on my computer xD sometimes with friends.