Sleepninja wrote: I also do group watches

That's the best. I've done it with kamz-ssi and that time with Han.

I watch them alone. I've failed miserably at getting my sister to watch dramas with me...lol I'm usually in the living room when I'm watching and I watch at all times of the day, but at night when everyone's sleeping is the best time.
LisNoir wrote: That's the best. I've done it with kamz-ssi and that time with Han.

I watch them alone. I've failed miserably at getting my sister to watch dramas with me...lol I'm usually in the living room when I'm watching and I watch at all times of the day, but at night when everyone's sleeping is the best time.

my sister use to be big on k drama and then she stopped when school started, now she think itz overated lol i'm trying to get her to start again since she done with school xD
nekoblah wrote: oh nice! i like what u did there! i have a friend just like u lol

by connecting my laptop to TV?
yeah...i really feel better after doing it..
i used to watch in my room, but it made me not socialize with my own family, and i always ended up with watch it while lying in the bed and my laptop also was laid in the bed...(it was bad for both my eyes and the laptop..haha)
soracantabile wrote: by connecting my laptop to TV?
yeah...i really feel better after doing it..
i used to watch in my room, but it made me not socialize with my own family, and i always ended up with watch it while lying in the bed and my laptop also was laid in the bed...(it was bad for both my eyes and the laptop..haha)

lol my bro and sis complains that i dont socialize with them, cuz once i have my headphones on i cant hear anything they say Dx i dont think i can ever lay down on my bed and do something cuz once i'm on my bed i pass out lol
I normally watch when I am at home at night and always by myself. I have yet to get one of my friends to watch with me. I also dont get a lot of time on the weekends since that is the only time me and my husband can spend time together so we tend to stay away from TV and the computer and just do family things.
drangonfly2323 wrote: I normally watch when I am at home at night and always by myself. I have yet to get one of my friends to watch with me. I also dont get a lot of time on the weekends since that is the only time me and my husband can spend time together so we tend to stay away from TV and the computer and just do family things.

thats goood u know how to put away the addiction :D
Welll I have plenty of time to myself so I just watch whenever I feel like it. Sometimes I don;t feel like watcxhing, sometimes I am in a mood for destrying and devouring dramas. I usually watch at night, drinking tea. During the day when I am eating dinner or taking breaks between work tasks I will also watch dramas. I especially yearn to go back to dramas as addicting as K2H.And I mostly marathon completed dramas because Ithere are just dramas like that that make me want to devour them.
I would have a harder time if we didnt have a daughter but since she's been born I find its easy to put some things aside. However I have influenced her a little and now she loves K Pop so I get to at least enjoy that with her. She requests it on her IPod.
nekoblah wrote: thats goood u know how to put away the addiction :D
I usually watch them on my laptop, with my earphones on, in my study room. Because the 2 desktops in the room are being used by my parents either to surf the Internet, or to watch their own videos. Hence the need for the earphones. My mum usually watches Taiwanese or Korean dramas that I'm not watching.
drangonfly2323 wrote: I would have a harder time if we didnt have a daughter but since she's been born I find its easy to put some things aside. However I have influenced her a little and now she loves K Pop so I get to at least enjoy that with her. She requests it on her IPod.

rachel.lam wrote: I usually watch them on my laptop, with my earphones on, in my study room. Because the 2 desktops in the room are being used by my parents either to surf the Internet, or to watch their own videos. Hence the need for the earphones. My mum usually watches Taiwanese or Korean dramas that I'm not watching.

thats good, family is important :) and if u can share what u like even better. The only time i manage to get my mum to watch k drama was when i got a hold of full house and Jewel in the palace with chinese dubs ... my mom would never read subtitles
I usually watch drama on my laptop at night, in my bed, by myself. Sometimes, I watch on t.v. together with my omma and/or my yeo dongsaeng.
I always watch dramas at home but sometimes i download it on my phone and watch it while on my way to school or somewere. :D I started watching dramas really early.. So before.. when i was like 9 I'm with my mom.. But now, I watch alone lol but i once watched with my friends because we all watch the same drama, for the first time. XD And i watch dramas just whenever i have time. Usually at night or midnight ^^
I find it interesting that so many of us watch these alone. I wish I had someone to watch dramas with. I usually watch them alone as well. Sometimes, on the weekends I'll watch a few with my husband. But since he works so much it's usually just me. I think it would be nice to have someone else to watch them with.. like a friend or other Asian drama enthusiast.
I often watch Dramas alone T~T .. whenever I have free time ..on my Lap Top ..
but if the drama is a Masterpiece.. I somehow convince my sister to join me @.@ Hehe!..
cuz it's more fun .. and if we are watching it together..
^.~ we prefer watching it at night , on the LCD , in the living room...
it feels great n___n we try to enjoy every moment..
alone, in my room, and usually at night. And sometimes at work on the weekends