Logician (INTP-A) hmmm
Mediator (INFP-t)
,,, XDDDD
Sounds like me... YAY! XDD
ISFJ-t (The defender)

Whoa it's pretty accurate about my personality! I always get ISFJ everytime I do these tests, so I'm not surprised at my results. However, the analysis is spot on :)
ISFJ-A / ISFJ-T (“The Defender”)
^^
INTP- alot of us are introverts lol
ISTJ, this time.  Always I_T_ though
INFJ...Supposedly it's a rare personality type, but I don't think it is lol  because a lot of ppl have it.
 OliCT:
INFJ...Supposedly it's a rare personality type, but I don't think it is lol  because a lot of ppl have it.

Careful about the sample, it's possible that INFJ is only common for drama fans, not necessarily the general population, and I can see why.

Just found out I'm INFJ as well, and I can see how it relates to my drama/music preferences. It's frighteningly accurate.

All things considered, it feels like INFJ is rare even on MDL, not according to this thread, but according to discussions I'm involved, I always tunnel-vision on the meaning/big picture of a drama and produce vastly different opinions from others on almost every single drama.

Jay:

Careful about the sample, it's possible that INFJ is only common for drama fans, not necessarily the general population, and I can see why.

Just found out I'm INFJ as well, and I can see how it relates to my drama/music preferences. It's frighteningly accurate.

All things considered, it feels like INFJ is rare even on MDL, not according to this thread, but according to discussions I'm involved, I always tunnel-vision on the meaning/big picture of a drama and produce vastly different opinions from others on almost every single drama.

It's maybe because similar people tend to flock together but almost all of my friends are INFJs lol (and no some of them are not drama fans). Like you, I also do search the meaning behind dramas and tend to favor dramas with deep meaning.

OliCT:

Yea, I'm one as well lol

The Advocate

OliCT:

It's maybe because similar people tend to flock together but almost all of my friends are INFJs lol (and no some of them are not drama fans). Like you, I also do search the meaning behind dramas and tend to favor dramas with deep meaning.

I'm so jealous, none of my friends are INFJs :( , I just find it hard to believe that INFJ is common and there exists some conspiracy about the statistics, I've felt like an odd one throughout my life and it would've helped if there were someone similar. Our circumstances are probably different though so that may have something to do with it.

I say drama fans have higher chance of being INFJ or any INF_ because drama tends to be character-driven and explores the depths of emotion more than other forms of media, which aligns with our interest in people and desire to connect and empathize.

Always inbetween INTP and ISTP but I relate to ISTP more

MEDIATOR (INFP-T), sounds a lot like me