I've done this test a lot of times over the years but I never remember what I get. This time I got INTJ
INFP-T/-A --It's always what I get on these, and is pretty dead-on. :)
I took the test in college and I got INTJ. I was surprised that I am introverted. Then, I realized I do enjoy being home a lot and I like social situations not always. 
MEDIATOR PERSONALITY (INFP, -A/-T)
Mediator personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, Mediators have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the Mediator personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.

That was a nice essay about me lol
Advocate (INFJ-t)

The Advocate personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. As members of the Diplomat Role group, Advocates have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is that they are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.

This is very accurate lmao :,D like reading an essay about your personality xD
MEDIATOR (INFP-T)

Mediator personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, Mediators have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the Mediator personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.
Personality type: “The Campaigner” (ENFP-T)
Individual traits: Extraverted – 84%, Intuitive – 63%, Feeling – 76%, Prospecting – 87%, Turbulent – 53%.Role: Diplomat Strategy: Social Engagement
“THE ADVOCATE” (INFJ-T)
I'm The Meditator INFP ^.^
INTP-A   (the logician)
Virtuoso (ISTP-A)

Interesting...
Wow it's nice to see so many INFPs here! I'm INFP too :D