If you don't know, you can take a test here: 

http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-te...

I'm INFP.

I am ESFP-A :) Its pretty good and thorough actually!
YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:
VIRTUOSO (ISTP-A) Oh, I know how to fix this. MIND This trait determines how we interact with our environment. 43% EXTRAVERTED 57% INTROVERTED ENERGY This trait shows where we direct our mental energy. 40% INTUITIVE 60% OBSERVANT NATURE This trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions. 85% THINKING 15% TACTICS This trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making. 40% JUDGING 60% PROSPECTING IDENTITY This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions. 66% ASSERTIVE 34% TURBULENT

seems to change with every test 
I've done this before and I always get the rare, less than 0.8% INTJ, which is less common in girls. :') 
INTJ. Enneagram 5w4 if you must know.
That's really interesting... I'm ISTJ
INFJ-T  
Quiet and mystical, yet very inspiring and tireless idealists 

Well, that was interesting
VIRTUOSO (ISTP-A)
sounds about right

@barnie quite interesting that we got the same result -- by the way, I remember taking this exact same test a few months ago and I also got a different result, lol
@past lol u got m y name wrong. i tink i remeber ur name from another thread. i think u were the one said u spend all ur time studying. i think i asked what u studying that u study all the time. maybe.
INTP-A
Somethings seemed a bit off (though I do usually get this result or INTJ when I take personality tests). But much of it was right.