can anyone recommend some good dramas (any country) with a high school plot? if love triangles will also be there that would be amazinggg thank youuuu

High school korean dramas 

High school web dramas

They all feature  love triangles :]

• School 2013
  • Who Are You: School 2015 <-- Love Triangle
  • School 2017
  • Angry Mom (a little darker than anticipated)

I apologise as this is going to be a long list! ( ?)

Korean High School Dramas
1. Dream High ( old but gold; love triangles, high school setting where teenagers are musicians and big cast with famous Korean celebrities such as IU, Kim Soo Hyun and Bae Suzy as leads, melodrama )
2. Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy ( another old drama but a classic; love triangle, older FL and younger ML, high school setting, mostly a rom-com)
3. School;2017 ( love triangle, high school, criticism of Korean education system so can get dark at times)
4. Shut Up Flower Boy Band ( awkward love triangle, gets quite dark, ML is a delinquent and from a punk band whilst FL is a fairly model student)
5. My Strange Hero ( love triangle, high school setting, ML is forced to return back to high school where he ends up meeting his former friend and  FL who is a teacher and his former friend who is now a director of the school, mainly a melodrama)
6. The Heirs ( cliche but a classic rom- com love triangle with Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye and Kim Woo Bin; centres around poor FL who ends up meeting the two  rich MLs when she begins attending a school for the rich)
7. Hi! School: Love On ( old but gold; love triangle , ML is human , FL is angel, trouble ensues, mainly rom-com)
8. Monstar ( love triangle ; ML is a Kpop star forced to go back to school after a scandal, FL is eccentric but kind-hearted and second ML is a good student , mainly melodrama and rom- com)
9. Master of Study ( not so much a love triangle, but it does have elements of romance, but a classic high school drama about main leads and their aspirations to get into University)
10. Boys Over Flowers ( Very popular Korean version of Hana Yori Dango with Lee Min Ho again; set in high school, love triangle and rom- com/ melodrama)

Japanese High School Dramas;
1. Hana Yori Dango ( probably one of the best versions with a similar premise but more rom- com elements; love triangle, high school setting, rich ML and poor FL)
2. Asuko March ! ( FL has to attend a school with a predominantly male student body , love triangle ensues, rom-com)
3. Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo( FL falls in love with ML, love triangle, set in high school, ML and FL begin  to cohabitate, rom-com)
4. Hanazakari no Kimitachi e: Ikemen Paradise ( FL disguises herself as a boy, love triangle, mainly rom-com)
5. Kuzu No Honkai ( love triangle but not fluffy, FL and ML love other people, quite hard-hitting melodrama )
6. Switch Girl!! ( elements of love triangle but mainly romance, FL and ML have secret disguises when they’re inside and outside school, rom-com)
7. Hana Ni Keda Mono ( love triangle, cute pairings, high school setting, rom-com)
8. Good Morning Call ( rom- com, love triangle, ML appears as jerk, FL has a heart of gold, high school, begin to cohabitate)
9. My Boss, My Hero ( not a romance drama but really funny plot premise; ML is a yakuza boss forced to go back to school)
10. Gokusen ( elements of romance but not main focus, FL has a secret and helps to teach her students )

Chinese High School Dramas;
1. A Love So Beautiful ( classic love triangle, high school setting, ML appears cold, FL has a good heart)
2. Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me( romance, ML appears a jerk, high school)
3. Dragon Day, You’re Dead ( love triangle, ML is a delinquent, FL is studious, high school)
4. With You ( love triangle, sweet romance, high school)
5. Suddenly Seventeen( time travel, love triangle, rom-com, high school)
6. The Big Boss ( love triangle, rom- com, high school)
7. Fifteen Years To Wait For Migratory Birds ( tearjerker, love triangle, can be dark at times)
8. Just An Encore ( love triangle, rom- com, high school)
9. A Little Thing Called First Love ( love triangle, cute romance )
10. Accidentally In Love ( not set in high school, but still a love triangle with a cute premise but can verge on melodrama at times with ML’s past)

Hope that was helpful!

In addition:

• Reply 1997
  • Reply 1988
  • Moments of 18
  • Goong
  • Seeet Revenge / Reveng Notebook
  • Ma Boy
  • Kingyo Club
  • Movies
    • From Me to You 
    • Our Times