Hello everyone!

We are all from all around world from different regions, countries and even continents. I really like to collect information of various places, so what's the surprising, fun fact or speciality of your country?  

I'm from the Netherlands and a fun fact is that our cheese is the best in the world, keke 

Canada is the second largest country in the world (by land size not population)

PrincessJirachi:

Canada is the second largest country in the world (by land size not population)

Ikr not by population cause my country is second in population

Stefanie :

I'm from the Netherlands and a fun fact is that our cheese is the best in the world, keke 

Ohh that's cool! now I want to try cheese of Netherlands.

For England: 

• All horses, ponies, donkeys, mules and zebras must possess a passport. (It's to stop them being slaughtered and tested on basically.) It's called an equine passport. I'm presuming other countries have a similar thing though.
  • Big Ben isn't actually the clock. It's the name of a bell basically. The tower is actually called Elizabeth Tower I think? Can't remember. It has like 5 or so names to my knowledge.
 zalcu:

For England: All horses, ponies, donkeys, mules and zebras must possess a passport. (It's to stop them being slaughtered and tested on basically.) It's called an equine passport. I'm presuming other countries have a similar thing though.

Whoa that's indeed fun fact, actually it's first time I heard about these passport, my country doesn't have something like this. It's very interesting.

The Delta Water Management of the Netherlands post is deleted. Doesn't the mdl staff  like this fact with the educational google link? @Anushka I like that you made this thread it's educational :)

Anyway I will say it again the Netherlands has the best delta water management in the world :)) 

Stefanie :
The Delta Water Management of the Netherlands post is deleted. Doesn't the mdl staff  like this fact with the educational google link? @Anushka I like that you made this thread it's educational :)

I just reported some spam. Maybe your post got deleted as well by accident? 

Stefanie :

Anyway I will say it again the Netherlands has the best delta water management in the world :)) 

There was a spam here and I guess your post might got deleted by mistake cause I don't think that MDL have problem with safe links but I'm also not sure. I already checked out the link it was very interesting it's really great to know interesting information about other countries :) Thanks for sharing^^

Anushka :

Ikr not by population cause my country is second in population

hey!!! Are you from India too????????

AyushiAgrawal:

hey!!! Are you from India too????????

Hello! Yep.. I'm from India

hey!!! I'm new to the forum. can anyone tell me what's the deal with these vip profiles?? just for info.

Okay here we go....I got another one and proud of it :)) 

12,000 kilometres of cycle paths run through the Netherlands

Cycling is deeply ingrained into our Dutch culture and the Netherlands features one of the most extensive cycle networks in the entire world, which spans around 35,000 kilometres. Besides urban tracks, this network also includes many rural bike paths that trail between basically every settlement in the Netherlands. There is a continuous network of cycle paths, clearly signposted, well maintained and well lit, with road/cycle path junctions that often give priority to cyclists. This makes cycling itself convenient, pleasant, and safe.   Click on pic !

Stefanie :

Okay here we go....I got another one and proud of it :)) 

12,000 kilometres of cycle paths run through the Netherlands

Cycling is deeply ingrained into our Dutch culture and the Netherlands features one of the most extensive cycle networks in the entire world, which spans around 35,000 kilometres. Besides urban tracks, this network also includes many rural bike paths that trail between basically every settlement in the Netherlands. There is a continuous network of cycle paths, clearly signposted, well maintained and well lit, with road/cycle path junctions that often give priority to cyclists. This makes cycling itself convenient, pleasant, and safe.   Click on pic !

Wow that really great, btw I love cycling it's one of my hobbies.