One thing that I always love to see in dramas/movies is when the lead (or both of them) is holding a secret that once revealed, the rest of the characters will be shocked. It can be a secret relationship, a lead who hides his/her real identity which turns out to be important, and many other situations similar to that.

I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one who enjoys this type of thing, especially if it ends up being a horrible surprise for a character that we tend to dislike (i.e. the reaction of an annoying second lead after finding out that the main leads have been secretly dating and he/she never had a chance).

So with this topic, I will like people to share some of their favorite "in your face" revelations from dramas/movies, or just a drama that you remember which includes this type of scene.

In case that someone is still confused, I will give an example of what I mean by this "surprise element".

Crash Landing On You 

The scene in episode 10 when Yoon Se Ri goes back to South Korea while everyone thinks she's dead. The shock on everyone's faces, especially on her sister-in-law's face, is the reason why I've watched that scene many times.

Let's see how many dramas we can mention that includes this type of revelation :)

I just finished watching Crash Landing on You. It was honestly one of the best dramas that i've watched! I think a shock factor that I LOVED the most was the fact that they had bumped into each other previously in Switzerland. I just can't get over the fact that they were just meant to be.