Hi everyone! I'd like to take a minute to talk to you about our Asian Drama Discord. (We aren't affiliated or attached to any subreddit/website/or anything else.) 

It's a very small group of around 40 who do weekly live watches and chat about dramas and movies. Currently there is a thriving korean, chinese, and taiwanese sections and japanese, cantonese and thai are available but less active. Covid hit everyone hard so we had to do a member sweep recently so there are open spots we can open to new members. We try to keep the population low so everyone gets a chance to know each other and chat. You will never be lost in a sea of people you don't know with messages flying by a million miles an hour.

The live watches are an exciting thing we've implemented for the last 5 months, with variety Saturday which introduces a new variety show. And movie Sunday (or as a member has fondly nicknamed it Sobbing Sunday) where we will watch a movie based on just the description. Good luck to us if its good or bad, either way we have fun. We are always looking for more events staff and a few staff host game nights, and dramas. 

We do have activity requirements of posting at least once a month. So strenuous right.... Ideally we would like members who are already active on discord as we've found that people who have never used it before tend to not come back/close it and forget about it - and we would like more active members.

There is a fun ranking system based on your mdl stats, you can change color and rank depending on what you've watched and how much you watched. Although its not a competition (it totally is) you can have fun climbing the ranks towards the top. Watch all the things. (Please don't artificially up your shows to rank higher... You aren't watching 10 dramas in one day and we will notice. This is something we have banned people for.)

We have a decent sized active male population with the majority female from many different countries and timezones. I believe the Canadians are currently pulling ahead beating the Texans and the girls from India. The average age of the server is around 30+, which doesn't mean you have to be, and drama free.

Congrats if you made it this far. If a small community with fun live watches sounds fun just send me a pm with your favorite drama and favorite ice cream flavor. Its not a test, I just like to know. If we still have space available I'll be sending an invite your way. 

There are only a small number of invites we are giving out, but we do bring in new people when we get more room a couple of times a year. One of the perks of our small community is its smallness, you are able to keep up with members day to day lives since there are only a few of us.