sleepninja wrote: haha somebody has low expectations.......

lisnoir wrote: if that makes you happy...ok...lol :p

lol :d
KAMZ how come ur still up LOL
bokami wrote: is your meowmeow will forever be a beta?

Nope, working on a next version.
Unfortunately im the type of person who has high expectations, and so i'll be disappointed when my high expectations dont happen:P
anyhow I actually have to go now! Have a great day/night everyone!
Skye N Rain wrote: anyhow I actually have to go now! Have a great day/night everyone!

Bye Skye!
LisNoir wrote: You two don't fight over who's gawjuss, you both know I'm even more gawjusss! LOL

Also, I put Oh Ha Ni and LDH in the same boat...;)

:p

No LDH isnt as bad as OHN I physically wanted to harm OHN in PK & u know im all about peace & love (man) heheh

LisNoir wrote: Don't make me take out Rain (Bi) again! lol

ooh what will rain do? pray tell...

Skye N Rain wrote: I knew that! I was just testing you guys...
:@ Ninja NinaJ same thing! :P

Dont worry it tooks us all a while to differentiate between the 2 Ninjas :)

LisNoir wrote: Sorry, baby monkey. I have a whole harem. You wouldn't even make #500. :p

ouch!

Skye N Rain wrote: Unfortunately im the type of person who has high expectations, and so i'll be disappointed when my high expectations dont happen:P

if u like LDH then according to Lis ur standards are not high at all LOL
damn..i missed it getting all flirty up in here!
RainFlower wrote: KAMZ how come ur still up LOL

it's friday night woohooooo

Skye N Rain wrote: Unfortunately im the type of person who has high expectations, and so i'll be disappointed when my high expectations dont happen:P

i wouldn't call that a high expectation...anyone and everyone is better than LDH lol

Skye N Rain wrote: anyhow I actually have to go now! Have a great day/night everyone!

good night lol

Bye Skye! You too!
jeanie65jh wrote: Hahaha! Those last two episodes were HELL to find weren't they? I'm glad you did! Yay Panda!

actually i didn't find episode 9. (SAY IT AIN'T SO...JOE!) lol

epi 10 was taking so long to download then all of a sudden it got a burst of speed and finished in 10 mins (Utorrent). i didn't have it in me to wait for epi 9 so i just skipped it and watched the last epi. (signs of an addict right? :p)

on an up note i spoke to perfect world at ac/dc forums and she says that she will upload epis 8-10 this weekend cuz she wants to watch this drama too. so by monday hopefully i will have watched all of love shuffle.

............................................................................................................................YAY PANDA!!! lol (i just love saying this. i should start using it around my friends now, they will look at me like i'm nuts.)
boutux wrote: actually i didn't find episode 9. (SAY IT AIN'T SO...JOE!) lol

epi 10 was taking so long to download then all of a sudden it got a burst of speed and finished in 10 mins (Utorrent). i didn't have it in me to wait for epi 9 so i just skipped it and watched the last epi. (signs of an addict right? :p)

on an up note i spoke to perfect world at ac/dc forums and she says that she will upload epis 8-10 this weekend cuz she wants to watch this drama too. so by monday hopefully i will have watched all of love shuffle.

............................................................................................................................YAY PANDA!!! lol (i just love saying this. i should start using it around my friends now, they will look at me like i'm nuts.)

Well guess DarkUmagon doesnt have to do it then :P
C4U, I just wanted to let you know you are making great progress...lol Fighting!
LisNoir wrote: C4U, I just wanted to let you know you are making great progress...lol Fighting!

Haha thanks! :D