Damn andy you were too quick!
lifewish wrote: It's the #MDL channel in IRC correct?

I just use the option from this site that sends me directly to the chat , under your name and other options , so I dont have to connect to the irc or any other software
FVTS wrote: I just use the option from this site that sends me directly to the chat , under your name and other options , so I dont have to connect to the irc or any other software

Yea for some reason that option errors out for me. So I went to General Discussion and went to the MDL Chatroom that way, which takes you to a web-based version of IRC.
well if you tried now you must know that its off , the chat is down , i already posted in the bug section but the admins are busy i guess
anyway goodnight see u again 2mrw or later [coz its past 3 am here]
good night , and also good morning :D .. I went to sleep 10 min before you I think , guess we have the same timezone
FVTS wrote: good night , and also good morning :D .. I went to sleep 10 min before you I think , guess we have the same timezone

ya maybe :) and good morning to you too
you re + 3 gmt ? Damn today is so boring
probably they are working or watching drama like i am... your not watching anything?
Neah not really . nothing to watch , I watch like 6 dramas but they have similar air time, so yeah .. Its so hot today im not in the mood to do anything
well look for mr ice cream man and buy some put the rest in ur fridge and start eating one to make u feel fresh hehehehehe
and share some to me too here to ur left
well look for mr ice cream man and buy some put the rest in ur fridge and start eating one to make u feel fresh hehehehehe
and share some to me too here to ur left
hellooo how are you?