baranamtara wrote: And that is why I stopped at epsiode 11 or 12 or so... XDDD Because I knew I wouldn't be able to bear waiting for the end... XDD I'll finish it next week maybe~~ ^0^ HARHAR! ^_____^ If I have enough time... Because someone (that is me) has to go back to work... >_> Time flies... u_u

Same here. Back to work on Monday. Vacation was awesome. -_-
hi guys.. sorry devi ididn'tt follow up my post i was busy at skype...
Hello~~ ^0^

Was just watching the first ep of Who are you..... GOSH! Awesome~~ ^0^
HEHEHEHE!!! ^___^
Although I shouldn't start a new drama, when I have to finish up so many... O_o''''

devitto wrote: Same here. Back to work on Monday. Vacation was awesome. -_-

So we are sitting in the same boat... u_u
Ej101 wrote: hi guys.. sorry devi ididn'tt follow up my post i was busy at skype...

That's alright. :)

baranamtara wrote: Hello~~ ^0^

Was just watching the first ep of Who are you..... GOSH! Awesome~~ ^0^
HEHEHEHE!!! ^___^
Although I shouldn't start a new drama, when I have to finish up so many... O_o''''

So we are sitting in the same boat... u_u

Tehe, same here. But I feel like I'm not satisfied with the ones I'm watching right now. I need moooaaar. >D

So I put quite a few on my on-hold list today.. :P
Wanted to watch a StageIt-online-concert of my favorite singer and NOTHING worked. Saw about 4 minutes over the course of the 1-hour-show and missed the complete last 20 minutes. I think I'll go cry now. Technology sucks. :( God, not even Drama streaming will work! Wanted to cheer myself up with a funny episode, but noooooo... Argh. I hate this! I think I should go to bed before I break something.
devitto wrote: Wanted to watch a StageIt-online-concert of my favorite singer and NOTHING worked. Saw about 4 minutes over the course of the 1-hour-show and missed the complete last 20 minutes. I think I'll go cry now. Technology sucks. :(

God, not even Drama streaming will work! Wanted to cheer myself up with a funny episode, but noooooo... Argh. I hate this! I think I should go to bed before I break something.

.... And that is why I prefer torrents... XDDD Have to wait a little bit for the subs, but I can watch whenever I want to... ^___^
Love that~~

I am very pissed at my friends here in my hometown. I asked them to make some time to meet, since I haven't seen them since at least a year. They are all like: I'll let you know when I have some time.
So I kept waiting. And waiting...

I am really sick of it.

I am going to work too, you can't tell me that there is no time at all to meet someone you haven't seen for such a long time. I am meeting freinds too. I have to get up at 4 in the morning, sometimes I have to take late shifts too, but still I have time to meet friends in Vienna. What's so difficult about that?? O_o''''
I don't get it.
Ej101 wrote: hola

Hola. :P
I swapped kids with my sister for the weekend. I can't believe how much easier and more relaxed it is with her twin girls than with my son. I think she's going to be really stressed today and tomorrow because she's not used to him. He's so wild and full of energy while her girls are so quiet and easygoing.. Muharharhar, I got the better end of this deal. :P
devitto wrote: I swapped kids with my sister for the weekend. I can't believe how much easier and more relaxed it is with her twin girls than with my son. I think she's going to be really stressed today and tomorrow because she's not used to him. He's so wild and full of energy while her girls are so quiet and easygoing.. Muharharhar, I got the better end of this deal. :P

haha I love kid swapping..it is also so much easier dealing with the girls!
lifewish wrote: haha I love kid swapping..it is also so much easier dealing with the girls!

I think it all depends on the girls personality, they are girls that are way harder to handle than boys.
Yes, that's true. But this is ridiculous. I'm just sitting here at my laptop and the girls are next to me, talking and playing and laughing and they don't need anything. :O

But they're getting tired. I'll put them to bed soon and then I can finish I Hear Your Voice! *o*

Aren't they adorable? 8D

my cousin have one boy[he is more calmer and sweet] and one girl [she is more like a boy] they are opposite of each other... and ur right Dark it deppends on their personality...
darkn3ss wrote: I think it all depends on the girls personality, they are girls that are way harder to handle than boys.

All the ones I have dealt with, the girls are just easier.
In my family there are wild girls (my two oldest nieces are soooo exhausting. Especially together. xD) and really shy, calm boys as well as the complete opposites. No pattern. :)