Thinking of bailing on I Hear You Voice after episode 11. This is how I want the drama to end. I just know the writers will muck up the ending at this point. I wonder if anyone else does this. There seems to be a point in dramas where everything is perfect, usually a few episodes from the end. I don't understand why the writers are so averse to giving a drama a nice ending, the ending that most of the viewers want to see. You invest so much time and get so involved in the characters and then they pull the rug out from under you.
graytrigger wrote: Thinking of bailing on I Hear You Voice after episode 11. This is how I want the drama to end. I just know the writers will muck up the ending at this point. I wonder if anyone else does this. There seems to be a point in dramas where everything is perfect, usually a few episodes from the end. I don't understand why the writers are so averse to giving a drama a nice ending, the ending that most of the viewers want to see. You invest so much time and get so involved in the characters and then they pull the rug out from under you.

I have noticed with a few dramas that after 11 or 12 episodes, they just run out of interesting stuff to do and start reaching..
they should just keep it till 12 epi...

for that i will probably watch it.... but still my answer is NO.
graytrigger wrote: Thinking of bailing on I Hear You Voice after episode 11. This is how I want the drama to end. I just know the writers will muck up the ending at this point. I wonder if anyone else does this. There seems to be a point in dramas where everything is perfect, usually a few episodes from the end. I don't understand why the writers are so averse to giving a drama a nice ending, the ending that most of the viewers want to see. You invest so much time and get so involved in the characters and then they pull the rug out from under you.

That's EXACTLY how I felt when I watched Secret Garden after episode 10 yesterday. They should've just stopped, the second half was dragging and frustrating and useless. :/

I'll have to finish IHYV before judging that but it looks like it's similar. Dx
*looking sideways*...hello..:shy:
Mjka wrote: *looking sideways*...hello..:shy:

hola :) how are u?
Hello everyone and good morning :)
Ej101 wrote: hola :) how are u?

sorry for the verrryyyyy late reply..just finished work and all that..I'm not really good atm..badly needed a nap but neighbors are having a merry drinking and getting rowdy..so I'm feeling murderous..:lol:
aroon wrote: Hello everyone and good morning :)

good morning to u too Aroon,altho its 5:11 pm here
Mjka wrote: sorry for the verrryyyyy late reply..just finished work and all that..I'm not really good atm..badly needed a nap but neighbors are having a merry drinking and getting rowdy..so I'm feeling murderous..:lol:

no worries :)
Hi everyone. :D
hi Devi how are you?
Ej101 wrote: hi Devi how are you?

Hi there.. Fine. Unfortunately my vacation is almost over. :O How are you? :)
Hello everyone... XDDD Just returned from visiting my brother and his very sweet girlfriend... XDD I want them to marry... T____T MARRY PLEASE! NOW!!!!
baranamtara wrote: Hello everyone... XDDD
Just returned from visiting my brother and his very sweet girlfriend... XDD
I want them to marry... T____T MARRY PLEASE! NOW!!!!

Aww.. :D

Waiting for "I Hear Your Voice" is so horrible. I want to know the ending.. now. :O
devitto wrote: Aww.. :D

Waiting for "I Hear Your Voice" is so horrible. I want to know the ending.. now. :O

And that is why I stopped at epsiode 11 or 12 or so... XDDD Because I knew I wouldn't be able to bear waiting for the end... XDD I'll finish it next week maybe~~ ^0^ HARHAR! ^_____^ If I have enough time... Because someone (that is me) has to go back to work... >_> Time flies... u_u