The RANT Thread Part Deux: Back with a vengeance

This discussion has been closed.

Argh! And that sucks Boutux
Who else can't stand when the sound is off from the video? You have to watch their mouths form around words already spoken, then you get really annoyed. Then you feel a little guilty because you are watching subbed and segmented work done out of the goodness of someone's heart and you are the ungrateful wretch who is complaining. Then...you get annoyed again that you have to feel guilty about being annoyed. I need an Advil...or maybe a beer.
ugh why can't i have a normal work week. my hours are either famine or feast. a regular, adequately paid 40-50 hour week would be appreciated.
Jeanie, I know what you mean..lol

Kawai, you've been having a rough week at work. Hang in there! Fighting!

------------------
My rant:

People need to know when to back off and keep their mouths shut...You need to be informed of things when they concern someone else. If you do not know what is happening, how it's happening, why it's happening, at least be intelligent enough to either inform yourself or keep your mouth shut. Don't pretend to know it all, you don't, and don't just be babble about things you do NOT know. Assuming is a VERY BAD thing. Never assume anything..
Dear Mr. Square,

I am so sick of your bulls***. You will never be half the man Mr. M was.I don't even know why you took this job. You obviously don't car about nurturing the creativity of others. You just want to mold us into clones of you. Well guess what, it ain't gonna happen.

For the coil project you wanted us to do, we wanted to braid it, but you said no. We had to meld it all together or as you put it: "marry it". If I'm going to make something out of coil, you're gonna see the flipping coils. Then on the next project, you told us to make a box. I wanted to make a triangular box, but no. It had to be a square box......I,sir, am not a friggin' square. I'm a circle, I'm a triangle...... I'm a motherf-ing crooked line. Quit trying to box me in.

You tell me you hate the texture on my box and that I need to change it. I say, "But what if I like that texture?"

You say," No you don't. Canvas texture is ugly."

After you tell me what my opinion is, you let out a gremlin cackle that grates on my nerves. Every time I hear that cackle I want to shove my fettling knife in your throat.

Don't you EVER tell me what my opinion is! How DARE you? I am my own person. You have no right to dictate the way I think, how I feel, what I like, or what does and does not please my eye. Canvas texture was one of Mr. M's favorite texture's. He loved the way it looked. It is beautiful.

I am done playing nice. I gave you the benefit of the doubt at the beginning of the semester because you were new to teaching. We're halfway through the semester and you have not shown any sign of improvement. I don't care about your stupid projects. I'm doing what I want from now on. I was always a crooked line and will always be a crooked line. You have a problem with that Mr. Square? Here, let me bend over and touch my toes. Make it easier for you to kiss my a**!

This crooked line just became your worst nightmare.
Whew! Sleepy...I'm pissed for you that someone is trying to dictate your creative mind. How dare he... Kick his arse girl. Crappiest thing a person can do to another...and the sad thing is some people probably let him. He calls himself a teacher of "art"? It's so messed up that he doesn't get the concept.
Awww PD I hope they quiet down soon for you.
yay the rant thread is back ^__^

*pinches skye*

Dear Tom:
why are you such an idiot?
signed, everyone

the new guy at work seriously is not sharp at all. but i still like him better than the guy he's replacing haha. he never balances, usually his cash is off by quite a bit, yesterday was the first time that he balanced. except that his lottery tickets were off by a buck and break-open tickets were off by over 10 bucks cause he doesn't know how to count out 2 tickets for every dollar. @_@ ie they are 50 cents each so a customer gives you $5 you give them 10 tickets. not 20. wtf. basic math here folks. and there's no reason for lottery to be off, i've explained to him every way i can think of how to keep track to make sure it balances, and it's not hard. while i was getting ready to leave today i saw a customer grab his tickets from him and count them out to him because he was messing up i guess. if the customer has to explain to you how to do basic addition maaaaybe you shouldn't be working retail.
Sleep I had an art teacher like that at school & the sad thing is she put me off pursuing art after the age of 13 when we could choose our subjects for the future which is a real shame cos i loved it

stick with it & dont let him DICTATE to u
@PD nothing worse than rowdy/inconsiderate neighbours hope they move out soon!!!!
@LF ur post made me laugh that guy is ME hahahaha
Sleepninja wrote: Dear Mr. Square,

I am so sick of your bulls***. You will never be half the man Mr. M was.I don't even know why you took this job. You obviously don't car about nurturing the creativity of others. You just want to mold us into clones of you. Well guess what, it ain't gonna happen.

For the coil project you wanted us to do, we wanted to braid it, but you said no. We had to meld it all together or as you put it: "marry it". If I'm going to make something out of coil, you're gonna see the flipping coils. Then on the next project, you told us to make a box. I wanted to make a triangular box, but no. It had to be a square box......I,sir, am not a friggin' square. I'm a circle, I'm a triangle...... I'm a motherf-ing crooked line. Quit trying to box me in.

You tell me you hate the texture on my box and that I need to change it. I say, "But what if I like that texture?"

You say," No you don't. Canvas texture is ugly."

After you tell me what my opinion is, you let out a gremlin cackle that grates on my nerves. Every time I hear that cackle I want to shove my fettling knife in your throat.

Don't you EVER tell me what my opinion is! How DARE you? I am my own person. You have no right to dictate the way I think, how I feel, what I like, or what does and does not please my eye. Canvas texture was one of Mr. M's favorite texture's. He loved the way it looked. It is beautiful.

I am done playing nice. I gave you the benefit of the doubt at the beginning of the semester because you were new to teaching. We're halfway through the semester and you have not shown any sign of improvement. I don't care about your stupid projects. I'm doing what I want from now on. I was always a crooked line and will always be a crooked line. You have a problem with that Mr. Square? Here, let me bend over and touch my toes. Make it easier for you to kiss my a**!

This crooked line just became your worst nightmare.

sleepy i don't mean to lmao at ur unfortunate teacher but boy did ur rant crack me up. i can't stop smiling so i have to thank u for it. i will always be an advocate for "DO YOU!" it's good that you know who u are and what u like and u should never let anyone fell that that is not good enough. start a petition in class get as many signatures as you can, outline ur issues with square sensei and then take that and the signature to ur faculty head office. trust me during my university days i got midterm exams thrown out and lecturers and tutors put on suspension with petitions. if you can justify that he is a problem u can be the catalyst for change. *shrug*