The RANT Thread Part Deux: Back with a vengeance

This discussion has been closed.

Due to recent events, I'm sure people have a lot they wanna rant about...*smiles while sipping tea*

Edited to add:
This thread is a place where you can say what's on your mind without worrying what other people say or think. Sometimes, as social creatures, we have emotions that we want to vent or we can't figure out what we really want to say. At these times, speaking to anyone who is personally involved in the situation can be detrimental. By coming to this thread, the contributors are able to express themselves in a judgment-free environment. It's a place you can be heard when you feel you can't tell anyone else.

No issue is too big or too small for the rant thread. You can even say things you don't really mean. It's the forum version of "punching a pillow." Now that you know what it is...RANT! :)
So many good rants...gone with the wind. Which might be good because one of my rants included a story of burned eggs in my kitchen.
My Rant:

Dear Pimply Faced Russian Hacker, thank you ever so much for hacking into MDL. 1) We are posting hotter pictures in the kissing booth thread. 2) I get to go back and legitimately re-do my shotty review of Coffee Prince and 3) I spent about 5 days in a chatroom getting to know some really awesome Gunslingerettes a little better. Wait..Is this a rant? BTW..You still suck B@$$$. I hope you die a slow and painful death in a Russian prison after years of being someone's bit@*.
hackers suck. creepers suck.

(and yet they both provide us with so much amusement at the same time)
Oh, rant thread...I have taken you for granted, but I must tell you about the adventures in otaku land...

First, McCreepy came one late night and nauseated even this person who has been breathing for almost three decades. I thought at this point in time nothing would get to me...But Otaku Land is indeed very powerful. I cannot add more to this tale because recounting this once again might awaken the terror of that night. Second, on this magical land there's spam police. The corrupted kind...Chat threads are not meant for spam (although there was no spam). Even system generated spam is a black stain on the user...Really? yet, other threads do have spam....It's a conspiracy I tell ya!

I will come back and tell you more about the adventures in Otaku Land in the very near future. There is much to tell...but I'm hungry..:D
Kawaikochan wrote: Due to recent events, I'm sure people have a lot they wanna rant about...*smiles while sipping tea*

ROFL Kawai this really good... that is exactly how he (the creeperatus) would sound. Must go now to read all the rants *hissss*
jeanie65jh wrote: So many good rants...gone with the wind. Which might be good because one of my rants included a story of burned eggs in my kitchen.
My Rant:

Dear Pimply Faced Russian Hacker, thank you ever so much for hacking into MDL. 1) We are posting hotter pictures in the kissing booth thread. 2) I get to go back and legitimately re-do my shotty review of Coffee Prince and 3) I spent about 5 days in a chatroom getting to know some really awesome Gunslingerettes a little better. Wait..Is this a rant? BTW..You still suck B@$$$. I hope you die a slow and painful death in a Russian prison after years of being someone's bit@*.

a classic! I will save on my hidden files *hisss some more*
ahh yes the spam police. moderating non-moderators who think they run the place and their word is law. shame on me. but i'm proud of myself for not snapping and telling them off, cause man i really wanted to.
Haha I love all of your rants! Alright to mine...

Dear hacker...like seriously? You hacked MDL twice? And the second time you deleted almost everything but the Chinese threads. Do you have a grudge against Japanese and Koreans? If you're mad about Chinese threads not being popular then there's an easier way to solve that than hacking....just saying. You're not going to bring MDL down no matter what you do so get a life. And you're from Russia? What's the deal?

On another note I must agree with Jeanie. The past few days spent in the chat room and Lis's words "Otaku Land" were quite interesting. People who write things about touching people's hair and calling them darling....where do you get off? Creepy.... And Miss Know It All, you do not know it all and you're not in charge so learn to drop things while you're ahead. Period

And people need to learn - a review is not a place to request help on finding a movie or drama. That's not what a review is and it's not helpful at all.
LisNoir wrote: Oh, rant thread...I have taken you for granted, but I must tell you about the adventures in otaku land...

First, McCreepy came one late night and nauseated even this person who has been breathing for almost three decades. I thought at this point in time nothing would get to me...But Otaku Land is indeed very powerful. I cannot add more to this tale because recounting this once again might awaken the terror of that night. Second, on this magical land there's spam police. The corrupted kind...Chat threads are not meant for spam (although there was no spam). Even system generated spam is a black stain on the user...Really? yet, other threads do have spam....It's a conspiracy I tell ya!

I will come back and tell you more about the adventures in Otaku Land in the very near future. There is much to tell...but I'm hungry..:D

Another classic! I will save ass well. As I was saying... little nerds with a stick up their butt *hisses and licks the blood of her lips*
Crazy4You wrote: Haha I love all of your rants! Alright to mine...

Dear hacker...like seriously? You hacked MDL twice? And the second time you deleted almost everything but the Chinese threads. Do you have a grudge against Japanese and Koreans? If you're mad about Chinese threads not being popular then there's an easier way to solve that than hacking....just saying. You're not going to bring MDL down no matter what you do so get a life. And you're from Russia? What's the deal?

On another note I must agree with Jeanie. The past few days spent in the chat room and Lis's words "Otaku Land" were quite interesting. People who write things about touching people's hair and calling them darling....where do you get off? Creepy.... And Miss Know It All, you do not know it all and you're not in charge so learn to drop things while you're ahead. Period

And people need to learn - a review is not a place to request help on finding a movie or drama. That's not what a review is and it's not helpful at all.

you go girl!!! beautiful! Another one for the pile.

Im just reposting all the rants, they are all lovely *smiles*
Crazy4You wrote: Haha I love all of your rants! Alright to mine...

you go girl!!! beautiful! Another one for the pile.

Im just reposting all the rants, they are all lovely *smiles*
Dear rant thread!

Oh how we have missed you so. In the short time we have parted, creeperatus, nermicas, asslords, and other strange creatures have tickle my dark feathers. I have been brash many times before, but only here I can be brashy me.

I strongly believe everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, and for the same reason most of us are eager to give it (I know that very, very well) However, if while in the process of delivering, you most be arrogant, egotistical, judgmental, and even (haha) brash, please say you are sorry to come off that way; Its called RESPECT. Otherwise you will be a total: nerd with a stick up your butt, narcissistic A in the HOLE, with nothing more to share but your self proclaimed knowledge of what seems to be a highly important matter, like: spamming, or posting pictures in spoiler and smaller size; or… OR, whether me being friendly despite my given name (TheBrashOne) means brash people are MEAN. Let me tell you AssLord: Yes! Im friendly, and super, duper, mean! Muwhahahahahaha.

PS. For the story on Creeperatus and nermica please read Lis post. *smiles wickedly... for real*
lol...*laughs the rookie* :D
kamz wrote: lol...*laughs the rookie* :D

That should go on a spoiler...Oh, wait! We don't have spoiler codes here... Carry on...:p
LisNoir wrote: That should go on a spoiler...Oh we wait, we don't have spoiler codes here...:p

lol maybe we need to tell skye *smiles* and perhaps he needs to add some rules, but, boring *smiles while sipping tea*