I was thinking, would it be useful if we made a shared document (notion, google drive, onedrive) to get everything organised and ready? It can also help us keep track of any challenges, villains, series etc.

Maeionic:

I was thinking, would it be useful if we made a shared document (notion, google drive, onedrive) to get everything organised and ready? It can also help us keep track of any challenges, villains, series etc.

OHH i think that's a really good idea ^^. I second that

Also, I did the quiz. My bestie is WWX, as he should be.

cheezerie:

OHH i think that's a really good idea ^^. I second that 

I have a Notion account already, and I personally think it'd be the best way to keep everything neat and organized!

Maeionic:

Also, I did the quiz. My bestie is WWX, as he should be.

I have a Notion account already, and I personally think it'd be the best way to keep everything neat and organized!

WAIT, where's the quiz???

Do share it here!!

cheezerie:

WAIT, where's the quiz???

Do share it here!!

It was in a previous message/page:

https://www.quotev.com/quiz/13882518/Whos-your-best-friend-in-MoDaoZuShiUntamedSenior-ver

Maeionic:

That´s a very good idea. :) But Notion is not free to use, unfortunately.

Ok everyone who wants to work on the notion page, if you could dm an email address I can add you with so we can get started planning this thing out

Lin:

That´s a very good idea. :) But Notion is not free to use, unfortunately.

Maybe who has space on their onedrive or gdrive can make something and we share amongst the members, either through email addresses or unlisted link...

AnaTechWr:

It was in a previous message/page:

https://www.quotev.com/quiz/13882518/Whos-your-best-friend-in-MoDaoZuShiUntamedSenior-ver

AHH TYSM!!

AHHH I got XUE YANG as my best friend!!! (hehehe smirking in the corner)

cheezerie:

AHH TYSM!!

AHHH I got XUE YANG as my best friend!!! (hehehe smirking in the corner) 

Same, the story was cute, right? (:

Lin:

Same, the story was cute, right? (:

hahaha yess, thanks for the quiz!!!

Maeionic:

Great idea. I think that I'll make it easier for us and the new people joining.

AnaTechWr:

Maybe who has space on their onedrive or gdrive can make something and we share amongst the members, either through email addresses or unlisted link...

or someone can also make a google drive and share it with everyone :)

Lize:

Great idea. I think that I'll make it easier for us and the new people joining.

cheezerie:

or someone can also make a google drive and share it with everyone :) 

I never really used g-drive or notion. So in terms of that, someone else has to lead us there X)

Lin:

I never really used g-drive or notion. So in terms of that, someone else has to lead us there X)

Maeionic said she'll use her Notion thing, I sent her a message :) I was actually thinking that now it's getting into the administrative part of organizing something, like lists of members and stuff :))