tell me what i was missing out on?

We're going on notion or gdrive?

we're using notion :)

cheezerie:

we're using notion :) 

can you send me the link?

r2_:

can you send me the link?

ohh ask Maeionic since she's the admin but here's the link: https://www.notion.so/AVAC-9a1411967d334a7189d3a7328a3c4c09

idk if that works

cheezerie:

ohh ask Maeionic since she's the admin but here's the link: https://www.notion.so/AVAC-9a1411967d334a7189d3a7328a3c4c09

idk if that works

It doesn´t work for me. When did you get that link btw? What was I missing on ?^^

Lin:

It doesn´t work for me. When did you get that link btw? What was I missing on ?^^

awww, i just copy and paste the website link lol

u have to share ur notion email account to Maeionic so she can add u ^^

Lin:

sameee

wait I'm making an account right now should i create an account for myself with my team

r2_:

sameee

wait I'm making an account right now should i create an account for myself with my team

just do a self one :)

Lin:
Despite the MC and fans being ignorant towards the rest of the cast (Xiao Zhan and Wang Yi Bo were in the spotlight ofc but they really exaggerated) they also had rude behaviour towards Zhu Zan Jin who played Jin Guangyao. At one point they even booed him??

Omg what!?! I to be honest hated Jin Guangyao  as characters but I don't see any reason why someone would hate the actor, if the actor can evoke this amount of hatred from us the viewer < I personally think he should be as loved as the main characters. 

I found those people who can't separated an actor from characters very ridiculous, I personally like the actor as he have a very loveable personality and those dimples!!! 

Lize:

Omg what!?! I to be honest hated Jin Guangyao  as characters but I don't see any reason why someone would hate the actor, if the actor can evoke this amount of hatred from us the viewer < I personally think he should be as loved as the main characters. 

I found those people who can't separated an actor from characters very ridiculous, I personally like the actor as he have a very loveable personality and those dimples!!! 

Yeah right! He's so personable and I enjoy watching interviews with him. Did you know he originally auditioned for the role of Lan Si Zhui? He said he thought of himself as innocent and he left a bubbly impression on me. Despite the whole "Fan" Meeting being awkward AF I really think their behaviour towards him was just rude and unreasonable. 

Lin:

Yeah right! He's so personable and I enjoy watching interviews with him. Did you know he originally auditioned for the role of Lan Si Zhui? He said he thought of himself as innocent and he left a bubbly impression on me. Despite the whole "Fan" Meeting being awkward AF I really think their behaviour towards him was just rude and unreasonable. 

Yeah and TBh I could def see him as LSZ but he did amazing as jin Guangyao!!

Ok, so for now please do send a dm with your email so I can add you.

The reason the link didn't work is because the page hasn't been shared to the web yet. I wanted to know when y'all wanted to do this? Because people would be able to see without being able to edit anything, I'm thinking we should work things out a little more before making our "debut" so to say

Hello kind people! I also love a good villain, and I'm intrigued by all this talk. I've read all 9 pages, but I'm a loss about what this board is about. I just don't know much about the internet, except checking my mails, and watching videos. If you would be kind enough to explain to me a few things.

- Where is the (A)VAC club going to actually take place? On MDL, or Notion (never heard of this place before today haha)?

- If I'm interested in dicussing villains, should I just keep checking on this forum thread or should I ask to be added on Notion? 

- What is the minimal level of participation I can do, yet still be able to discuss evil characters with you guys? Must I join Notion? And if so, must I then create a page for a villain every month (example given by Lin earlier) in order to keep my membership?

I'm a bit confused right now, but very interested. :)

mahiba:

Hello kind people! I also love a good villain, and I'm intrigued by all this talk. I've read all 9 pages, but I'm a loss about what this board is about. I just don't know much about the internet, except checking my mails, and watching videos. If you would be kind enough to explain to me a few things.

- Where is the (A)VAC club going to actually take place? On MDL, or Notion (never heard of this place before today haha)?

- If I'm interested in dicussing villains, should I just keep checking on this forum thread or should I ask to be added on Notion? 

- What is the minimal level of participation I can do, yet still be able to discuss evil characters with you guys? Must I join Notion? And if so, must I then create a page for a villain every month (example given by Lin earlier) in order to keep my membership?

I'm a bit confused right now, but very interested. :)

Hello fellow villain lover!  I think AVAC is taking place in both MDL and Notion, the thing is notion allows us to be more organized than here, So I personally think it's better to give Notion a try. It's actually also my first time using notion and it's quite unchallenging to use. 

But you can still keep coming here to post and discuss about your villains if you don't want to use Notions.

For the level of participation I don't actually know. :)

guys for the notion, is it ok if I add the character Mo Tae Goo (played by Kim Jae Wook)  from voice. I lit love this villain soo much, he lit give me a lot of chills every time I see I'm on screen