Lin:

I created our first banner where I actually just redraw a fanart of Lisa Buijteweg.
Changed his facial expression more into a devastated look in my version to lean more towards the "misunderstood evil". I know I can do better, but yeah. I don´t own the whole composition etc.
I am also very bad with backgrounds, please have mercy on me. :D

That shit looks awesome!

Lin:

I created our first banner where I actually just redraw a fanart of Lisa Buijteweg.
Changed his facial expression more into a devastated look in my version to lean more towards the "misunderstood evil". I know I can do better, but yeah. I don´t own the whole composition etc.

That's cool af!! Going straight to my profile

Lin:

this gooood! we all know where this is going :)

Lin:

Omg, it look so good.

I.... it looks impressive. So this is something we might use like on this forum as a header, or eventually on our own profiles? was actually thinking how someone who has no idea what AVAC is would look at it - like add a link and explain? or add the actual words somewhere? I have no idea how, I am still in awe to how can ppl create stuff like that, it's like they make magic out of nothing... 

Also, let me know when I can use it :)) and brag to ppl about it :P although I guess we need a bit more organizing amongst ourselves before going "public" (like companies and the stock market XD)

AnaTechWr:

I.... it looks impressive. So this is something we might use like on this forum as a header, or eventually on our own profiles? was actually thinking how someone who has no idea what AVAC is would look at it - like add a link and explain? or add the actual words somewhere? I have no idea how, I am still in awe to how can ppl create stuff like that, it's like they make magic out of nothing... 

Also, let me know when I can use it :)) and brag to ppl about it :P although I guess we need a bit more organizing amongst ourselves before going "public" (like companies and the stock market XD)

i added the banner on my profile added a link to the club with it

r2_:

i added the banner on my profile added a link to the club with it

Wait how'd you do it like that?  I wanna know how to put the link in the image. 

Maeionic:

That shit looks awesome!

r2_:

this gooood! we all know where this is going :)

Lize:

Omg, it look so good.

Thank you guys! :))

AnaTechWr:

Oh right. Oh right. I totally forgot about the abbreviation problem. :(

Lin:

this is absolutely gorgeous!  

Lize:

Wait how'd you do it like that?  I wanna know how to put the link in the image. 

1. Add the link of the picture.
2. The picture will appear.
3. Copy the link of the forum
This one:
https://mydramalist.com/discussions/general-discussion/69213-antagonist-villain-appreciation-club?_nid=103242343&r=notif&page=5
4. Tap on the picture and select the paper clips
5. Paste the link of the forum.
6. Done <3

halla:

this is absolutely gorgeous!  

I am glad if you like it. Just thought that WWX is a misunderstood character, who’s seen as a villain and therefore judged by the entire world, so he fit's our topic well.

If you have any other idea, I will see what I can do. :)

Lin:

1. Add the link of the picture.
2. The picture will appear.
3. Copy the link of the forum

This one:
https://mydramalist.com/discussions/general-discussion/69213-antagonist-villain-appreciation-club?_nid=103242343&r=notif&page=5

4. Tap on the picture and select the paper clips
5. Paste the link of the forum.
6. Done <3

Thanks,  I'll be adding it to my prof later. 

I'd like to join, I love the "darker" or morally complex characters. My favorite antagonist /villain is Xue Yang (from the Untamed).

hehehe got recommended to join here, and this is exactly my cup of tea ? ? 

i'd love to join this club :) 

ps. all the antagonist that I like are psychos like me hehe...