Hey Han better late than never!

Im in Malaysia not Indonesia. I was looking for a flat initially cos it would be cheaper than hotels but after much searching i got fed up lol i will just stay where i am for this week & hopefully move on to Thailand next week.

How long is he going to England for..?
Hah, good luck. I have no idea to be honest, next time Prudence is on IRC I will ask him.

Thailand, wow, that should be really fun!
The hottie in the giant billboard? Is that waldo? Wow..that's a lot of advertisement going on at what looks like 1 or two buildings. Is it like that everywhere? So funny that the mcdonalds is right next to the Giordano. so cool you are making cool friends and having a lot of fun. Send pics from Thailand!

[btw..Dear McDonalds. Why does Malaysia get curly fries and we don't? How is that fair?]
LOl Jeanie no the hottie im referring to is Huang Xiao Ming he is on the billboard with the watch advert....not long ago C4U & i watched a drama he was in called Summer's Desire & i was particularly smitten by his sheer gawjuss smexiness .....i love how u & sleep are fixated by McDonalds I didnt even notice anything else i was transfixed by HXM :p
RainFlower wrote: Hey Han better late than never!

Im in Malaysia not Indonesia. I was looking for a flat initially cos it would be cheaper than hotels but after much searching i got fed up lol i will just stay where i am for this week & hopefully move on toThailand next week.

How long is he going to England for..?

Oooooh I can't wait to hear accounts of your travels there and see your pics :D Hope you are having loads of fun!

jeanie65jh wrote: The hottie in the giant billboard? Is that waldo? Wow..that's a lot of advertisement going on at what looks like 1 or two buildings. Is it like that everywhere? So funny that the mcdonalds is right next to the Giordano. so cool you are making cool friends and having a lot of fun. Send pics from Thailand!

[btw..Dear McDonalds. Why does Malaysia get curly fries and we don't? How is that fair?]

I know right! I love curly fries. So not fair. /me cries

RainFlower wrote: LOl Jeanie no the hottie im referring to is Huang Xiao Ming he is on the billboard with the watch advert....not long ago C4U & i watched a drama he was in called Summer's Desire & i was particularly smitten by his sheer gawjuss smexiness .....i love how u & sleep are fixated by McDonalds I didnt even notice anything else i was transfixed by HXM :p

Haha We Americans love our fast food :p
Wow, I can't wait for your stories and pictures from Thailand. I recently finished my very first lakorn, and it was pretty good. Not to mention my father studied in Bangkok for a few years as well. I'm excited for you!
I know i should get going in a few days i have been ingering in KL too long

& Sleepy I might have known you would be keen on THAILAND (i dont know how to change the font) lol
i missed the l on lingering
RainFlower wrote: LOl Jeanie no the hottie im referring to is Huang Xiao Ming he is on the billboard with the watch advert....not long ago C4U & i watched a drama he was in called Summer's Desire & i was particularly smitten by his sheer gawjuss smexiness .....i love how u & sleep are fixated by McDonalds I didnt even notice anything else i was transfixed by HXM : p

Haha you were! But he was gawjuss in that drama :p

Sleepninja wrote: Haha We Americans love our fast food :p

Haha I'm American, too :p

RainFlower wrote: I know i should get going in a few days i have been ingering in KL too long

& Sleepy I might have known you would be keen on THAILAND (i dont know how to change the font) lol

Yes you'll have to tell of your adventures in Thailand :D

And to change your size: [size="(insert number, example: I use 3)"] [ /size]

To change your font: [font="(insert a type of font, example: I use Book Antiqua"] [ /font]

(:
LOL, first thing I saw was the guy...
Ok I hv left my laptop in KL so bear with me re spelling mistakes this is from my phone..why is it I always hv internet probs in fancy hotels and am always fine in cheapo hoteld lol lesson to be learned there. Arrived in bangkok yday night hvnt seen much today but I think I will hit the temples and monuments tomorrow. What I hv seen of bkk is all my fears realised evrrywhere fat old white men with young thai girls ewwww
and when I say old I mean OLD 70+ wth!
Will post pics when get back to my laptop in kl
RainFlower wrote: Ok I hv left my laptop in KL so bear with me re spelling mistakes this is from my phone..why is it I always hv internet probs in fancy hotels and am always fine in cheapo hoteld lol lesson to be learned there. Arrived in bangkok yday night hvnt seen much today but I think I will hit the temples and monuments tomorrow. What I hv seen of bkk is all my fears realised evrrywhere fat old white men with young thai girls ewwww and when I say old I mean OLD 70+ wth!

Yay! You're alive and well! I've missed you around here. I laughed at your post header but then I read down and got really creeped out and sick to my stomach. Why Bangkok? Why?

I can't wait to see pics of the temples and monuments though. Be safe Woman!!
The thing is noone even bats an eyelid its the norm. When I went to hv breakfast at my hotel today which is supposed to be a classy expensive one more thsn half of the people there were old white men (mainly europeans) having breakfast with their thai girlfriends from the previous night. I am self confessed prude and the whole vibe I bkk is sleazy and has deffo put me off this place.
RainFlower wrote: Ok I hv left my laptop in KL so bear with me re spelling mistakes this is from my phone..why is it I always hv internet probs in fancy hotels and am always fine in cheapo hoteld lol lesson to be learned there. Arrived in bangkok yday night hvnt seen much today but I think I will hit the temples and monuments tomorrow. What I hv seen of bkk is all my fears realised evrrywhere fat old white men with young thai girls ewwww
and when I say old I mean OLD 70+ wth!

Fat old white men with young Thai girls?? lol Anticipating the pics. Take care

Haha So Bangkok= sleazy city? Will you be trying any other cities? Haha I would hope that all the cities aren't like that. Maybe it's because it's the biggest and therefore all the unsavory characters flock to it. Anyhow ew ew ew of course it would be the old Hugh Hefner wannabes lol