Hey Guys I am here in Singapore as I write this from my hotel room its 7am or something crazy like that. I got here about 10pm last night totally shattered after about 20 hours travelling & no sleep for 2 days lol. I will write more later now need shower/cup of tea/food in that order. I will post photos as well - no shirtless pics Skye dont worry :p

BTW I went to chat & no one was there i have no clue what the time difference is now between us i used to be 5 hours ahead of USA & 7 hours behind Asia. I guess I am in kamz time zone now hehe
It's 5:30 pm here in Central Time..St. Louis! I can't wait to here more about your big fat adventure! Keep us posted!
Hey RF Hope you are having fun! It's 7:23 pm over here!
It's 8:29 PM here...I'm not in chat too much these days because of my hand...Can anyone please fill her in on that when she goes into chat?
LisNoir wrote: It's 8:29 PM here...I'm not in chat too much these days because of my hand...Can anyone please fill her in on that when she goes into chat?

If she shows up I'll tell her. Is it any better today?
LisNoir wrote: It's 8:29 PM here...I'm not in chat too much these days because of my hand...Can anyone please fill her in on that when she goes into chat?

Is it hurting now? come on chat if it's not.
How long are you there for?
Looking forward to hearing about your trip! :D Hope you have a safe and fun time during your stay there RF! (:
jeanie65jh wrote: Is it hurting now? come on chat if it's not.

Yeah, it's been acting up a lot today.
And sorry RF, I'm glad you arrived safely to Shingapore...:D
Hey guys wifi works on my phone im in starbucks lol I thought I mght hv probs with my IT skills haha. Sorry to hear ur not well lis hope u feel bettrr soon I hv arthritis in my hands and when its bsd its really bad. Pls forgive my typos as using mobile phone screen. It feels weird being here on my own I just need to make some friends haha chat later when im back at the hotel.
Rain! I'm so excited for you! Post pics when you can and tell us stories too! Have a great time. :)
ok on my way back to the hotel there was a torrential downpour of epic proportions & I have to say it was too much rain even for this RainFlower hahaha

I waited for about half an hour at a shelter & there was a young guy there who i swear was the spitting image of Jang Hyuk how he looked in Chuno with the long wavy hair - Mik :D will know what I mean.

Eventually i flagged a taxi & am back in hotel now. Although there was a note left saying that they will be updating their IT systems so will not have internet access for sometime over this weekend NOT HAPPY with the money they are charging at this hotel its just not on!

Anyway I wandered around the marina today spoke to a German family who have been living here for 3 years. Spoke to a Sri Lankan guy who was only here for one day on route to Australia & a local Singaporean woman who recommended some cheaper hotels to me.

I have never been anywhere where there is such a diverse mix of people I really like that!

I have to say it feels really weird being here on my own I have never travelled alone before always with family or friendsâ?¦so not sure how I will adjust to that but today is just the first day I suppose.

Oh on the flight from Dubai to Singapore I was sat in same row as this Indian guy who told me he was in a rock fusion band, he plays the tabla (bongos/drums). He had just done a concert in Dubai & was heading to Singapore to do one there, while I was walking around today I saw posters for this music festival going on & his band were on the posters hahaha I thought he was just spinning me a line who knew hahaha

Anyway I better make use of the internet while I still have it gonna go exploring more this afternoon when the rain lets up.

I will try posting some pics but u guys know my limited capabilities when it comes to techy stuff :p
Hahaha I loved the part about the rock fusion Indian guy.
Sounds like you've had an exciting experience already haha (: That sucks about not being able to have internet access for a little while, but I guess you'll just have to let us know all the details once you do get it (: Glad you're having a good time, and that has to feel weird being in a different country all by yourself. That's cool there's a diverse mix of people in Singapore, do a lot of them know English then?