Mine is 沙羅 (サラー) My teacher suggested this Kanji and I liked it :)
Finding kanji based on the sounds in my name is rather difficult (damn my name!), but I usually stick with katakana when it comes to my name in Japanese. ジェイド. However, if I don't feel like katakana, I just chuck my name in an English-Japanese dictionary and 翡翠/ひすい comes out, thus half of my username♥
The Japanese pronunciation of my name is トレイシー. My actual Japanese name is アヤ (Aya).
Ive got two names : Louie Andrea

Louie (traditional) - It is pronounced “RUII”. (Consonants are pronounced more or less the same way as in English. "I" sounds like ee in meet, but shorter. "U" sounds like oo in hook, but with less rounding of the lips. Double vowels like “II” are held for twice the duration of single vowels.)

Andrea (traditional- It is pronounced “ANDOREA”. (Consonants are pronounced more or less the same way as in English. "A" sounds like a in father, but shorter. "E" sounds like e in met. "O" sounds like o in old.)
コーリー。パセック There's my first and last name. I'm thinking of coming up with my own name though...
ジョセフィン I like how the Japanese spelling is exactly the same as my actual spelling when romanized; Josefin.
pretty cool. it said mine was Annetto. my name is Annette. so pretty close. and then i tried my friends name and his is pretty unique considering he is originally from Honduras and they said so. no dice!lol! his name is Olvin.
ラリッサ I even got a small smile =D
LaraLilac wrote: ラリッサ I even got a small smile =D

My sister always calls it a small smile too =D

My name is サラー but I can also use this Kanji to write it 『沙羅』
annette69_us wrote: pretty cool. it said mine was Annetto. my name is Annette. so pretty close. and then i tried my friends name and his is pretty unique considering he is originally from Honduras and they said so. no dice!lol! his name is Olvin.

I am curious how the app made it sound. If it were me I would write it 『オルヴィン』
My name isn't western, but since I took Japanese for several years, this is how it is written: アマンディープ
Yea its the same thing just pronounced with japanese accent...
Tsk, they couldn't find my name (which is western), neither given nor surname.
T_T My name is very unique and doesn't have any meaning nor translation. In Japanse it could sound like "Keirisu" v.v