xummera wrote: I tried translating my name using the translator website, but it's not in the database -__- haha.

I can write it if you want. (if you tell me your name)
Mine is アナリース or エリース :).
ramcy9 wrote: Hello guys, this post is cool.. I was able to translate my name but it wont let me paste it here, although is funny how is pronounce "roora" since my name is Laura... weird sound LOL

ローラ? hehe the l/r thing makes me giggle when it is the first letter in a name too. It just sounds so different to my American ear.
Miraloveshanbyul wrote: ローラ? hehe the l/r thing makes me giggle when it is the first letter in a name too. It just sounds so different to my American ear.

i think the translation for the name u posted is lola. its funny that laura and lola would have the same translation.
RachealaBognosianox wrote: i tried to translate my name n this is what i got: "You seem to have quite an unusual name! I’m afraid I couldn’t find anything like it in the database. If you’re really stuck, try finding the Japanese characters for your name at Jim Breen’s WWWJNAMES Server on the Monash University website." LOL

That's the same thing I got on the translator too...lol

Now I know why you got it and you know why I got it...:P
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want a generator which gives you a Japanese name this one is nice

http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/969

My Japanese name is:

秋本 Akimoto (true autumn) 小百合 Sayuri (small lily)

I used my real name on the generator and I quite like that name..lol
中島 Nakajima (center of the island) 美晴 Miharu (beautiful clear sky) I used my first and middle name. I don't know how they determine this but I don't care ...it's pretty. I'll take it.
Jeaniessi wrote: 中島 Nakajima (center of the island) 美晴 Miharu (beautiful clear sky)

I used my first and middle name. I don't know how they determine this but I don't care ...it's pretty. I'll take it.

That's what I said..lol And I really like Miharu.
Christina - クリスティーナ (Kurisutiina).
麻文 Maya :) But it's really Maja xD it's just that they don't have it haha First kanji means hemp, and the other one art, so together it art with fabric,sewing, which is so true for me bcs i like to sew things hahah :D
LisNoir wrote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want a generator which gives you a Japanese name this one is nice

http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/969

猿渡 Saruwatari (monkey on a crossing bridge) 千秋 Chiaki (very fine in autumn)

*drops dead*
山下 Yamashita (under the mountain) 三千代 Michiyo (three thousand generations)

haha That's neat. :)
Kudrat , but It's not a western name so I don't really know if it'll work, please try ^^
Szasha wrote: 猿渡 Saruwatari (monkey on a crossing bridge) 千秋 Chiaki (very fine in autumn)

*drops dead*

Haha Awww Would you like a banana?
Wait , I just did mine ^^ If I did Kudrat Paramjit : 福田 Fukuda (fortunate rice field) 明日香 Asuka (fragrance of the bright day) If I did Paramjit Kudrat : 藤原 Fujiwara (wisteria fields) 三千代 Michiyo (three thousand generations) So not sure which one , but I like both ^^
Sleepninja wrote: Haha Awww Would you like a banana?

Ouch. :(

What's wrong with that name generator? Your names are all fine! ...I'd rather be a tiger or lion.