is there anyone who isn't like amemiya at home? i can't imagine anyone sitting at home all dolled up for no reason. at home u want to be comfy and sweats are comfy right? lol. i found that part of hotaru so ridiculous. so i guess i too have always been like amemiya. :D
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Anyone heard of 'BB Creams'? A lot have told me that stuff works...and I'm thinking of purchasing one :p
chocolatechum wrote: Anyone heard of 'BB Creams'? A lot have told me that stuff works...and I'm thinking of purchasing one :p

nope never heard of it. what is it?
I think overall dramas have made me much more daring in what I like to wear... to try and achieve that "weird Asian style" you guys were talking about :P I like trying to take things that are somewhat crazier, and pairing them with other things that are more detailed and whatnot, and using the right accessories to make them look good together instead of clashing. I also don't wear any style pants other than skinny jeans anymore, really xD I guess watching dramas enough where no one ever wears non skinny pants has gotten to me, lol

Of course then, ridiculously enough when I'm just not in the mood to make some fashionable creation, I feel bad just wearing some normal combo of jeans and a t-shirt D: But, and I do have one specific drama that I can credit this to, Zettai Kareshi, I have also been stocking up on lots of flowy tunics like the main character wore all the time, because they just seemed so pretty to me when I watched it. So that has become my staple outfit these days... skinny jeans and a flowy top, most likely with some pretty necklace.

All in all, I think Asian dramas have definitely made me more fashionable xD
chocolatechum wrote: Anyone heard of 'BB Creams'? A lot have told me that stuff works...and I'm thinking of purchasing one :p

Yes. I've tried some off and on. I use it like makeup and not a skincare product. How you use it depends on the type of BB cream (there are so many different kinds) and your skintone. I have one that blends into my skin well that i use all over and a lighter shade with a shimmer that i sometimes use as a highlighter. But I'm far from a make up guru so idk how much value my opinion has lol.

@ladyfaile
love love LOVE the phone charms. They are sooo adorable. I decided I'm gonna try to find a phone that has a clip next time I upgrade. Are there any blackberries or android phones with a clip?
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
bajanVIP wrote: nope never heard of it. what is it?

B(Blemish)B(Balm) Creams are said to lighten and brighten the skin and are sometimes used as a make-up, moisturizer, sun block, pore minimizer, etc..

cowz wrote: Yes. I've tried some off and on. I use it like makeup and not a skincare product. How you use it depends on the type of BB cream (there are so many different kinds) and your skintone. I have one that blends into my skin well that i use all over and a lighter shade with a shimmer that i sometimes use as a highlighter. But I'm far from a make up guru so idk how much value my opinion has lol.

This was helpful thank you ^^ I didn't know that there were different kinds of it :p I thought only the shade differs.
Sunnyside wrote: This was helpful thank you ^^ I didn't know that there were different kinds of it :p I thought only the shade differs.

So many types. I suggest trying out samples to see what works for you before buying something full size. If you're looking for the skincare properties, I would suggest looking elsewhere. From what i've seen and my own experience, BB creams can be amazing tinted sunblocks or moisturizers, but very few are actually better than a good skincare product directed at the issue you are trying to address.
not sure Kawaiko but you can check the dummy phones that the stores have on display. my phone is just a cheap samsung with slideout keyboard. i'd love to get an android or iphone someday though

i like the flowy tunic type tops too, they hide stuff that needs to be hidden haha but still look feminine and cute. i have a couple but i want more. i've gained weight and lots of my tops are too tight i need to go clothes shopping
been influenced by the fashion in japanese dramas (mostly the styles in hana yori dango, and hiro mizushima in hana kimi), at times cursing my not so disposable income, though at least i'm always stylin' when i'm out and about.

not particularly good with long hair though, gave up on that a long time ago since it grows inwards and stabs me in the eyes.
wrote: B(Blemish)B(Balm) Creams are said to lighten and brighten the skin and are sometimes used as a make-up, moisturizer, sun block, pore minimizer, etc..

does it work? I think i read somewhere that it's also used to make dark bags under eyes to seem not-so-dark or sth
I like them, but I think you should use an eye cream if you are concerned about dark circles. The bb creams are good as tinted moisturizer. I like the L'egere Double White O2 Water Gel Cream and Cleanser for skincare. It really brightens up my skintone. I suggest Dr. BSC (which is French I think) as an eye cream. I use 8x Silk+Hyaluronic Acid one.
those aren't on sale in Finland... D: i guess
I got mine from Sasa.com. They are based in Hong Kong have worldwide shipping. You can also try Imomoko.com, but I don't know whether they ship to Finland :) There are so many skincare lines that have BB creams, but I think it depends on your skin tone and the type of coverage you want. I like the L'egere line (Korean) because it doesn't make me break out, and the shade is on the darker side (I like the UV BB Cream). Some BB creams are really thick, almost like foundation. Some are thin like moisturizers. I would start by seeing what you can get shipped to you or can buy in a store near by. Then google for pictures of swatches and youtube reviews.
Since i've started watching dramas i've really been into over the knee socks. i wear them during fall,winter and spring
stellahpalomaria wrote: Since i've started watching dramas i've really been into over the knee socks. i wear them during fall,winter and spring

omg <3 knee socks, hehehe. I totally rocked the knee socks when Clueless was popular in the US (complete with the plaid skirts, platform shoes, and baby backpacks, lol) I haven't caught onto that trend this time around though. Do you try to match or do you wear crazy, fun colors?