luanasheaks wrote: omg <3 knee socks, hehehe. I totally rocked the knee socks when Clueless was popular in the US (complete with the plaid skirts, platform shoes, and baby backpacks, lol) I haven't caught onto that trend this time around though. Do you try to match or do you wear crazy, fun colors?

OMG Clueless. One of my favorite movie.(RIP Brittany),I actually do both. Spring time is when i wear all the fun colors while during fall & winter i wear black & gray ones
over-knee socks makes my legs look fat XDD so i don't wear them
larryhauptly wrote: over-knee socks makes my legs look fat XDD so i don't wear them

I totally understand. My legs aren't very long, so I have to be careful with anything that breaks them up and makes them look stumpy, lol. Have you tried tights? They are a little too warm for summer but are fun in the fall and winter.
Nifffliemia wrote: But who else think that in dramas (especially K-dramas), some actors have weird and funny dressing style? I haven't watched many dramas, but the ones I have watched...there are always one or two actors who look kinda funny because of their dresses no matter how much of an eye candy they are. Like I recently finished 'Personal Taste' and in that, Kim Ji Suk wore a black coat and red pants in one of the episodes! I was like 'WTH he is wearing?' I mean, black coat and red pants!? Similarly in Full House, Rain (not talking about Skye here :P) wore clothes which made him look like he is from the 80's. LOL. Sorry if I have gone off-topic.

yep i definitely agree with you some of the guys wear clothes which totally detract from their looks I'm thinking My Girl, BOF & YAB. The ones i liked were JSG in Mary stayed out all night & Rain in A love to Kill maybe that says something about my personal taste haha
Goh_Ah_Moi wrote: I totally understand. My legs aren't very long, so I have to be careful with anything that breaks them up and makes them look stumpy, lol. Have you tried tights? They are a little too warm for summer but are fun in the fall and winter.

by tights you mean these:
(sorry for google pic)

if so then yeah i prefer them over over-knee socks or leggings. and they're perfect for Finland's summer and too cold for winter XD
carmen113 wrote: by tights you mean these:
(sorry for google pic)

if so then yeah i prefer them over over-knee socks or leggings. and they're perfect for Finland's summer and too cold for winter XD

exactly! That outfit looks so comfy and adorable to me. I'd probably wear different colors though :) A lot of girls wear them in J-dramas. I'm not sure about the other dramas though.

Is it that cold in Finland? I love cold weather. I miss it now that I've moved. It was 101 degrees F last week. Entirely too hot! hehe.
i don't understand F scale since we have C scale :D
It was about 38 degrees C for a week in at the beginning of June!
oh that's hot ! in finland the average summer temperature is about 24-27 degrees C. when it's 30 degrees it's like heat wave XD
Not from drama but from magazine like popteen and ranzuki :)
I wear a lot of leather bracelets and eyeliner and have hair like Jang Keun Suk in Mary Stayed Out All Night - more by coincidence than design, so maybe that's why I like him so much. I kinda tend to prefer men's style and I'm more grungy than well put together.  Mostly I find women's fashion especially in K-drama too girly for me, also I'm not really a glam kinda person, so the more sophisticated, high heeled, slinky dress wearing style isn't really me either.
In Japan now us girls we like to wear blush under our eyes and put red eyeshadow under our eyes :)
it makes this look more kawaii ^^
@Thanks for the tip rosyprincess :)

I was inspired to wear maxi skirts with the females i am seeing in jdramas. Any other tips/observations fellow fans?
Definitely YES!
In my choice of accesorries (rings, mostly), clothes (I've come to LOVE cardigans (mostly because of male characters, lol), really girly heels (looking like they will dissapear into thin air if you look at them too long :P ) and cosmetics (but I am not into the dewy faced look, I am of course using the moisturizers, but not to the extent to have my face look oily, like I see in the dramas sometimes). But not so much in the hair department (I like being red-haired, and they are usually into browns :D )
Cardigans are basic they say, its unisex too! Can you guys recommend japanese cosmetic brand to keep you from having oily skin?

PS: i need this thread, badly..