@chibiladychoi, I picked up some canmake marshmallow face powder in Tokyo for under $10 and loved it, I'm mixed ethnicity but color # 2 (MB) of the three shades was my color. It was so awesome, because here at home (Canada) I've gone cosmetic shopping and they were not able to find my exact makeup concealer/setting shade other than mixing two together. The canmake powder had great coverage, I am combination skin depending on the season and humidity. But the powder had a great soft finish. I just finished the entire compact so ordered another one on ebay.

I also ordered some Korean makeup products a couple days ago and hope to do a review on those when I get them. Will be trying the inisfree smart foundation, browcara (eye brow color tint mascara) and the skinfood under eye concealer.
J-dramas always make me wish I had short cute hair. Wouldn't work for me (too much maintenance needed) but I still like it, lol.

I have no idea how to put it together but I like the chic sleek styles of the k-pop/k-drama guys and the casual but classy feminine looks. I like the casual styles of Japanese girls, too. As for make-up, I like the simple natural look, plus some good eyeliner. I despise the Korean gradient lip style though (like apply it properly please! https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/9c/bb/c8/9cbbc80dbde6a5a62557d9812470a445.jpg).

I really like the historical hairstyles as well (the one with the long braid and ribbon and the ones with the binyeo pin). But yeah, I mostly just admire the styles, lol.
HappySqueak - thanks for keeping the ball rolling. Canmake is quite expensive here in my country but ill try, due to rave reviews. HOw about liquid foundation?

Fortuna - simple natural look FTW!! putting on eyeliner is somethin i still need to practice
Canmake is an amazing and my favourite drugstore brand lately they have raised the products prices but i still buy it :)
In Japan nowthe trend we wear is leopard and ribbon type of chocker :)
also cute blouses with hearts and short skirts:)
^ thanks rosyprincess, I vouch everything you say since you are indeed in Japan :)

How about fashion for ladies late 20's? :)
Skirts like these are very very popular for all age girls :D especially 15-35 :D
I have this skirt btw!!

And tops like these with hearts that are cut with lace are very very popular in japan now.I have this sweater too !!

They can be worn with the skirt i showed you or with skinny jeans,and a cute red beret :D
thanks for the pics my dear! they really helped me get an idea.. more pictures to come please

i have that kind of skirt as well that i bought from Uniqlo. :D 

btw, is it true that putting false eyelashes everyday is normal? (oops, beauty trend now)

well there have been several looks I thought were cute and I've tried some out even though more lowkey