It was a few months ago when I saw this video from tiktok, but it showed me children who are dressed up for a party, it also looked like a huge event was happening... They were all celebrating this event outdoors on a huge field full of flowers.

It showed 2 kids, a boy and a girl talking with each other. The girl was talking to the boy, but the boy didn't look very interested with what the girl was saying... then suddenly another girl appeared to the scene where the boy looked over to her and has a big smile to his face. All the other kids were excited to see the girl and called out her name including the boy. 

However, the other girl who was more interested with the boy was jealous of the girl who just entered into the scene. She started getting a tantrum and even started to fight with her. 

As soon as the grownups stepped into the scene, they saw 1 girl injured and the other uninjured. They asked what happened, the girl wailed and said "she ruined my birthday" then continued yelling, complaining, and having bad tantrums. Whereas the injured girl looked helpless, frightened and confused on what it was she did wrong... 

that's all I remember on what happened on that one tiktok video. does anyone know what title of this kdrama is? 

P.S. the girl with the bad tantrum comes from a rich family while the injured girl came from a very poor family.  

The scene you described from the TikTok video seems to be a dramatic and pivotal moment from a K-drama. The rich girl-poor girl dynamic is a common trope in K-dramas, often leading to intense confrontations and emotional storylines. However, based on the details you provided, it’s challenging to pinpoint the exact title without more specific information.